We Were Wondering...

Okami's pov.

I was looking out the window and let out a long annoyed sigh, that stupid spoiled brat is forcing me to do all her paperwork. I have my own paperwork that I need to finish, and the Chunin Exams only added more paper to my already huge pile.

"So, you had fun escaping the hospital and returning with the same person who put your friends student in here?" asked a voice from the door. "You know I hate hospitals, besides I never planned on seeing him in the woods. I thought I would be alone, but those shinobi don't seem to understand that." I joke as I looked over at my visitor. "You of all people should know that, Master Kurumu."

He walked over, "I guess you're right, again. Man it gets annoying around here, I don't know why you love it here." Master said as he sat on the chair next to me. "I don't. Not anymore at least." I corrected him.

"Hold on, how did you even know about that?" I asked as I glared at the man next to me. "I came to check on you when I saw you jump out of your room, then I saw how you came back with the sand user." Kurumu said with pride in his voice.

"What's with all the paperwork?" "Go ask Sheara. This is both the paperwork I already have, and the paper for the chunin exams and now extra that, the laziest girl in my clan gave me her paperwork." I answered.

Time skip.

I was going crazy, nothing to do other than paperwork. Then someone knocked on my door, and in came someone I never expected. "U-uhm, ex-excuse me but may we come in?" asked a soft shy voice of the young Hyuuga. "Um I guess it's alright, come in." I said loud enough for them to hear. In came Kiba all patched up, with Akamaru on his head, then Hinata with shy smile on her face, and last came one of Gai's students, Tenten.

"Rather an odd bunch of people together, but anyway uh, what can I do for you?" I asked as I leaned against my bed. "We all wanted to thank you." Tenten informed me. I wasn't expecting that, I was confused. "Thank me? What for?" I asked as I stood up straight. "Well I wanted to thank you for healing me and Akamaru, as well as Hinata." Kiba said with a grin on his face while his partner barked in agreement.

"I wanted to t-to thank you per-personally for uh well.." it was clear to me that Hinata was struggling with words. "For healing you, I sepose?" I interrupted her, "Actually no, well y-yes for h-healing me but also for sav-saving my life." she said as she played with her fingers.

"And I wanted to thank you for what you did for Lee. You knew that you didn't have enough energy to help him, yet you still tried to." Tenten said, a bright smile plastered on her face. I nodded at them. "Hey, what's with all this paperwork?" asked Kiba now standing beside my bed looking at the paper all over it. "Chunin Exams paperwork, my work and the work of a sertan lazy girl who is forcing me to do all her paperwork for her." I answered rather annoyed at the thought of her.

"Well that doesn't sound like much fun." said another voice, it was Ino and Sakura. "Hold on minute, wasn't your hair long?"I asked looking at Ino, "I already know that Sakura's hair was short before the preliminary rounds, so what happened?" "It's a long story." Ino told me.

"I've been meaning to ask you something." said Tenten out of the blue, I turned to looked at her. "I was wondering if you could," she poused as if trying to find out if what she wanted was right. "Hey, everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact, everything we see perspective, not the truth. So if you think that just because I can turn into a huge wolf I'll bite you, I won't." I joked a little.

"Hahaha, sorry I just wanted to know if you'd be willing to take me on as a student." Tenten said full of hope. Okay now that I was definitely not expecting, not one bit. "Yeah actually that's just what I was wondering to!" Kiba burst out. "Yeah!" Sakura said "Same here" Ino joined. I was at a loss I looked at Hinata she looked down almost as if she was a shamed of herself. "So have I." she whispered.

"Okay, hold on. You all have incredible teachers, why are you asking me to be your teacher all of a sudden?" I asked. "We all lost our matches, we want to become stronger, and your our age so if you teach us we'll understand better." Sakura explained. Everyone nodded except for Hinata, "And what about you?" I asked her.

"I'm a Hyuuga, and I know that I'm weak, to weak to be called a Hyuuga. But most importantly, I want to brove Neji wrong about me. So please, please expect me as your student!" she explained herself, and for a second I saw myself in her. "*sigh*Fine I'll teach you." I said. Everyone was about to celebrate," But one problem. The hospital claims to have miss placed my clothes."

"..."

"Well then we got some shopping to do." said Sakura sounding really happy about this. "You sound a little too happy about her losing her clothes." Kiba said raising an eyebrow at her. "I agree." Tenten said crossing her arms. "Sorry." "How about I-I give you s-some spare clothes of mine, th-then we can go sh-shopping for your own c-clouthes?"ask Hinata shyly.

"Sounds like a great idea Hinata! What do you think, Okami are you up for it?" Kiba asked me. "If you're okay with this, I really need an excuse to get out of this prison you call a hospital." I said walking back to the side of my bed and looking through the paperwork.

"Great, come on Hinata I go with you to get the clothes!" Tenten yelled as she dragged Hinata out of the room. I looked at the rest of the people still in the room. They were all staring at me, "What?" I asked them. "Nothing we were just wondering, how is it we're the same age yet you're a jonin?" Sakura answered for them all scratching the back of her head.

"Umm, you do know that Kakashi became a jonin at the age of therteen, then at fourteen he was asinde in the ANBU, right?" I asked looking for a sign that they did. "What, are you serious!?" they all yelled, I'm guessing they didn't know.

T. B. C.