The Young Sensei

3rd person pov.

Just as Gaara and his siblings were about to walk away from the leaf genin and their little friends the earth below them began sakeing like crazy. "Is it an earthquake?!" asked a frightend Konohamaru as he held on to Naruto. "No way it can't be an earthquake it doesn't feel like a real one anyway." Sakura the pinknett rambled.

Suddenly they saw a bunch of shinobi run at full speed towards the gates of the village."An enemy attack?" asked the sand blond girl named Tamari with confusion. The moment that left her lips they saw a huge light orange wolf with white under run over the rooftops.

 The moment that left her lips they saw a huge light orange wolf with white under run over the rooftops

"I want to check that out, believe it!" yelled an all to excited Naruto with a fire in his eyes. Before anyone knew anything Naruto ran of following the big wolf. "N-naruto you idiot, don't follow that thing!!" Sakura screamed hoping he'd come back.

Naruto pov.

As I ran after the wolf I heard something I thought was coming from the villagers only to see three little kids around Konohamaru's age riding it. "What the..." "Naruto!" I turn to see Sakura and Sasuke running after me. "There's kid's riding that thing." I told them when they cot up.

When I look ahead again the wolf stopped and was staring at me with big ice blue eyes. "Hey, I'd watch what I say around our sensei if I were you blondie, she can hear you." one of the little boys told me from the back of the wolf. "Sensei!!??" me and my team mates yelled together in shock.

"Yes what did you think she was?" asked the girl in the middle. "Sensei, we better get going we still have a meeting with the Hokage." said the boy in front. The wolf looked up at him and only nodded its.. I mean her head.

The wolf took of again heading for the Hokage tower.

Third person pov.

The third Hokage was standing outside of his building alongside Kakashi on his right and Sikaku on his left. "Here she comes." Sikaku said in his normal lazy tone. "Let's just hope this goes well." Kakashi said as the huge wolf jumped in front of them.

A bunch of other shinobi came and got into a fighting stance just in case. The kids jumped off the wolf's back and kneeled before the Hokage, the wolf stood above the kids and grouwled at the armed shinobi. The Hokage puffed his pipe and held his hand up "Stand down men, she won't attack unless you harm her students." the third explain.

The moment the shinobi put their weapons away the wolf stopped grouwling. "It's been a long time old friend." said the third just as Naruto Sasuke and Sakura jumped behind their sensei. "Hey old man you know them?" asked the whiskered blonde. "She once trained here under one of our jonin." Kakashi answered his ill mannered student.

The wolf started to glow a blinding beautiful blue light and turned into a young girl around twelve years old. "So you got your own students I'm seprized. I never took you for the teaching tipe, Okami." said Kakashi to the young girl wearing some sort of animal skin dress with one sleeve, with moon prints on and tight dark pants with animal skin boots.