Master

Okami's pov.

In just a few hours the second test of the Chunin Exams will be done. I already heard from Anko that Orochimaru was in the village. I know for a fact that Alfa will not be pleased with this information at all. If the whole clan is coming, that means his pregnant wife will be coming as well. And knowing that Alfa might get half the clan to be her bodyguards.

I don't know why but I have a feeling that we are not his target this time, whatever goes on in that snakes head no one will ever know. I was on my way back to the meeting spot when I senced someone behind me. "I know you're there no point in hiding." I said as I came to a stop. I glanced over my shoulder as the person came out. I was so shocked at who it was, I almost forgot how to breathe.

I looked at the man up and down and still couldn't believe he was in front of me."I see your senses had gotten better since the last time we saw each other." he said as he took a step closer. When I finally recovered from my shock I couldn't help but smile. "It's really been a long time, Master Kurumu." ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "Hahaha, oh Okami look at you, you're so much bigger than you were when I last saw you." Master Kurumu said as he twirled around with me in his arms.

He sat me down softly "Don't you have a meeting to get to?"he asked with a sly look on his face. That's when realization took over I was going to be late. I narrowed my eyes at him and said "You did this on purpose, didn't you?" he only laughed as he took a step back. "You know me to well." "I'll deal with you later." I said as I ran to the meeting spot.

Time skip.

I came just in time. "Well someone looks happy." asked someone next to me. "Did you get a boyfriend or something?" asked someone else. I glared at Izumo and Kotetsu as we waited for the Hokage to arrive. "Boyfriend!?" yelled someone behind us, we turned around and saw Ibiki not looking very happy...more than usual.

"Okami, please PLEASE don't tell me you have a boyfriend!" Ibiki said as he walked over to us and placed his hands on my shoulders. "Will you calm down, we were only joking."Kotetsu said as he raised his hands in the air."Yeah man, she came in with a smile on her face, so we wanted to mess with her a little bit." Izumo said as he rested his elbow on my head.

"So there's no boyfriend?" Ibiki asked. "None that I know of, no."I replied as I whacked Izumo's arm away. All three of them let out a breaf of relief."So than why are you so happy, Okami?" I looked behind Ibiki and saw Kakashi, Asuma and Koronai walk up to us.

"I only bumbed into an old friend that I haven't seen in years. Nothing else. To clear everything up, there's no boyfriend, NO romance WHAT so ever, just seeing an old friend."I said as I walked to the front of the room waiting for my students to arrive.

Finally the teams entered, and the first group my eyes land on is the team Gaara's in. I than looked around and saw my team. They were all in good shape, no bruises, no injuries and no blood, thank goodness. All three of them had big smiles on their faces almost as big as Gai's. I looked around and noticed something was of with one of Kakashi's students, he was holding his shoulder. I had a bad feeling about this, I glanced over to Kakashi to see if he saw it to, he did.

I glanced around the room and noticed that not only was my team looking at me but Gaara and his siblings were as well. That got me worrying even more, though I didn't show it. Why would both of those teams keep an eye on me? My train of thought was broken when lord third started to tell them that they had to fight each other because they were to many. I didn't really pay that much attention, but when he was done the contesters were not happy.

"Sensei, are they for real right now!?" asked Koda as he stepped forward with his arms out. "This is madness! Outrageous!" yelled Kaden."Sensei are you really going to allow this? I mean father and the rest of the pack are going to be here any day, and they will want to see how our team handles a battle with shinobi."Naomi said as calmly as she could, but you could still hear the worry in her voice.

"Are you serious right now, truthfully I'm surprised that you kids aren't dead."said a member of the hidden sound shinobi."Excuse me!? Let me tell you something mister, I'm ganna,mhmmm mhmm." Koda and Kaden quickly covered Naomi's mouth and held her back as she tried to grab a hold of the sound shinobi.

"Naomi, please. Not in front of the Hokage. Koda, Kaden nice work holding her back." I said as I nodded in aprovel at them. "And as for you young man, I'd like it if you don't insult my students, especially when our Alfa's child is involved." I walked towards him with my hands behind my back. "Alfa? What in the world is an Alfa?" asked the wiskered blonde that I had come to know as Naruto.

"An Alfa is the leader of a wolf pack, you idiot." said the Inuzuka clan boy with a smirk on his face. "I am confused, why would you call your leader after an animal?" asked the mini Gai. "It is very simple Lee. The Oka Clan have the abilities of wolves and some say that they are descendants of wolves."Gai said as he got closer and did a spooky voice to try and scare his student."Gai will you stop spreading nonsense around." I said with my hand on my hip and my eyebrow raised.

"You know it's just a tall tale, right?" asked Kaden still holding Naomi back. "Only made up by shinobi who were to scared to find out the truth."added his brother."Moffing mut a bunth of scabedy kaths. (Nothing but a bunchof scardy cats)" Naomi said with her mouth still covered by her teammates who nodded their heads in agreement. "Hey, what happened to that youthful spirit of your young minds, don't you kids know what it means to imagine!?" Gai yelled as he cried with his first in the air.

"We don't even know what a youthful..."I quickly covered Koda's mouth he looked up at me confused."Don't ask, it's better if you don't." I was interrupted by Kaden who asked "What's a youthful spirit?" I only face-palmed. "Oh you poor things, I will tell you all about it, even if it kills me right.." lord third cleared his throat, Gai turned to see that everyone was waiting for him to finish. "...Right when we're done here, and then I can finally resume my battle with you young one!!" Gai yelled as he pointed at me, I only signed.

"Gai, if she throws you down a cliff again, I am not fishing you out." Kakashi said in a bored tone. "You'll have to find another way back without us." Asuma added a mused. "So your the one who threw him over the cliff, should have known." said lord third shaking his head. "Not my fault he was dumb enough to fall for a clone of me." I said as I grabbed Gai by his ear and pulled him with me.

T. B. C.