Meeting my kijin Subordinates again

The next morning__

Kabal and his party was going back to blumund, me and Shizu-san was going to them to say goodbye.

Elen said "Good morning Shizu-san and Rimuru-san"
"Good Morning " I replied
She and Shizu-san started to talk to each other and kabal was preparing the carriage that i gave his party to travel back safely.
.
.
.
"Now its is time to say goodbye for a while and yeah here is some parting gift i prepared for you guys" I showed them the equipments i prepared for them

There eyes were wide open from shock.
Kabal said "Thank you Boss Rimuru not even you gave us carriage as well as these unique equipment"
"Yes, Thank you so much rimuru san" "Elen said happily
"Whenever you need us for anything you can count on us"
They all thanked me then i said
"No need to thank me, thank these guys they made it for you guys"
I pointed at kajin brothers
.
.
.
They again went into shock mode this time their eyes and mouth were both wide open.

"Kkk..kajin brothers"
They shouted and suddenly bowed and thanked them.

After giving them parting gifts Shizu-san and me said goodbye to them and returned to my newly build house. Shizu-san was with me, she was staying in tempest because i said her.

"They are good guys" I said
"Yeah, they seems to be good guy even though i spent a very small amount of time with them but i can tell it yeah but sometime they are bit clumsy while adventuring" she laughed while saying

I saw her laughing and it felt good this was something i was missing in my previous timeline

"Shizu-san, you won't be feel bored because tomorrow new members are joining in"

"New members?" She asked
"Yes, they are ogres and they are extremely talented"
"You really are smart slime-san, you  even have the accurate memory of 14 years of your past"
Ah...well
Well its all thanks to ciel without ciel i can't even done my work alone properly

[Don't worry master, I am your partner i will do everything to make you look best although you are already]
Nowdays you are flirting too much ciel
[No, Its your imagination]
Yeah,yeah

"Shizu-san,i have a announcement to do lets go in the center"
Announcement?
In the center everyone was gathered they were all having serious look on their faces
"Everyone"
I have a very important announcement to do today
Thanks to Shizu-san now i can use human form because she let me use her face.
Then i switched to human form
"Now the main announcement is from tomorrow i will eat with you all"
After hearing that they all started cheering.

Next day

Now it is time to meet them. They should have started to fight already so lets go and meet my kijin Subordinates .

I could hear screaming as I approached the scene of the battle.
It was Gobta.
He was fighting with his master .
The next minute i heard gobta screaming-

Gaahhhh!!” he shouted as he rolled on the ground. “Oh, that hurts! I—I may die! I may very well die here!

Ah...this guy
I went near him no one their felt my presence until their eye caught me, i was wearing the same mask as Shizu-san so that they can have misunderstanding about me

Calm down, you. The wound is a shallow one.”
Gah, Sir Rimuru! Are you here because you were concerned about me, my lord?!”
“Yes,” I said, “and I’m glad you’re in good shape. Don’t need a recovery potion or anything, I see.”

I'm sorry rimuru-sama about earlier i didn't meant to joke about your breast i was just curious.
"Ah you were curious so now i am curious to see how it feels to suffer from pain because i have pain nullification so i can feel it by watching you"
"Rimuru sama,please"

I teased him a little then gave him a potion and now on the battlefield.

**

Ogres pov

"Young prince, be careful of that human he seem to be powerful" Hakurou said.
Oni-sama,that mask" shuna said.

"It seems to be the same as that evil majin,he must be his comrades"
Benimaru angrily said.

"He also tamed monster no mere human can do that its definitely him"
Shion also said.

"You evil majin" benimaru shouted.

Rimuru pov

"You evil majin"
I heard a voice
Ah..this benimaru
I acted like the same when we meet first time.

"Ranga" i shouted

"Yes my lord"
Stay here

"You evil majin, i know you are one of them"

I replied" what are you saying?"

"Don't act dumb that mask, that mask is of the same majin who destroyed our village"
"Are you sure? Because this mask is mine and i don't know any majin except one woman in my town"

"Don't give me crap! I know you are the one who conspire with the orcs and destroyed our village"

Suddenly Hakurou came to slice my head but this time my eyes were following him he surprised and pushed himself away from me.

"Look, I'm telling you I'm not the one you are talking about-

"Shut up i saw you skill right now it's definitely you"

With that they were about to attack me  but  something terrible happened to them .

"Didn't i told you i am not the evil majin you are looking for but if you want to fight then let me see your strength but i warn you in advance you can't win"
"Ranga fall back"
"Yes my lord"
I created a barrier around the ranga and other hobogoblins.
Also created a barrier around shion and shuna i don't want them to get hurt.

I removed my mask and throw it toward shuna and release some of my aura and used demon lord haki

They were in awe they cant understand what was happening in front of them they can't move, their body was denying to move their monster instinct was telling them to flee away from here but they can't. They all were on the knees.

"You evil majin, what did you do?"

"Me?"
"Nothing just released some of my aura" i replied honestly
Suddenly i heard shuna voice.
"Oni-sama,this mask is different it has power of suppressing magic"

I restrained my aura and then said

"See, I was telling you that i am not the evil majin but you were focused on your own thought"
"I am sorry, i was not in my right mind even though you said all the thing i ignored please accept my apology"

After clearing the misunderstanding I invited the ogres to the village heard their stories and accepted them in our town and gave them their names.

_______________________________________

Next chapter will be updated soon