Evolution

[Master, Wake up, Its already morning]

Mhmmm.
Where I am?

[You used the sleep mode yesterday and told me to wake you up.]

Oh! I remembered.

Me and Shizu-san were talking last night then she slept in the middle of the conversation after that I activated my sleep mode too.

I should wake her up too, its time to head back.

"Shizu-san, wake up."

"Mhmm, hmm."
She slowly opened her eyes.

"Oh! Rimuru-san."

"Good morning."
"Good morning.
Sorry I slept last night."

"Its fine, you must be tired yesterday."

She nodded.

"We should head back to tempest."
"Hmmm, Lets go."

We teleported directly at our home.
Children were still asleep.

"We should both get ready its almost time for my executives to start their work."

"Hmm, You are right.
See you later."

We both head back to our rooms.
Today there were so many works to do and I've planned something for my executives too.

**

Hey, I actually confessed her but that was quite embarassing.
We actually are a couple now.
I was expecting the answer to be yes but still it was making me nervous that how would she react because it was my first time.

After having my thought aside I changed into my slime form and went to have a bath, it was not needed but I developed a habit of taking bath in the morning.

"Well, I'm very happy today I should make some food for the kids, they'll be happy to eat the food cooked by me."

**

Shizu pov

Yesterday was something else, Probably the best day of my life after coming to this world.

We are actually engaged. I was worried that I might get rejected not directly though because it was rimuru-san who we we are talking about, he would've probably used some other excuse but no he confessed me and now we are together, this is like a dream.

but I'm really happy that I get to meet him.

Both were in their room thinking about yesterday because for both of them it was something that they will never forget in thier enternal life because shizu did not only accepted his confession that day as well as she accepted the rimuru's desire to live with her forever and together.

__

Rimuru was making the breakfast in the kitchen, normally it was done by the maid but today rimuru was making the food himself.

"Yes! Its almost ready, also its time to wake them up."

Rimuru went to their room and told them to get ready.

"I'll be waiting downstair, come fast."
"Yeesss, Sensei."

I was in the kitchen to finish the preparation.

"Morning again, Rimuru-san.
What are you doing?"

"Morning, Shizu-san, I was just making the breakfast."