Aftermath

"The one-sided massacre was over, Tempest annihilated all the soldiers.

There was almost 400k soldiers that participated in the war with the malicious intent. I didn't revived them because they deserved the death.
I have resurrected around 1.1 million soldiers but they have to suffer a little bit more.
.
.
.
As you all know I'm planning to rule the eastern empire, Eastern Empire is almost in my hands but still the emperor, marshal and the single digit are remaining so It would take some time.

As for the resurrected soldiers there strength will be taken away from them until the next war and they'll be even weaker than a little goblin that would make them realize how hard it is for them who don't have strength to live.
I will give their strength back in near future because they'll be part of our army in the future.
So thats all I want to say, any questions?"

"No, Rimuru-sama."

Everyone left the room.

[Master, I have something to report]

What is it ciel?

[Its about yuuki and there are some major changes in this timeline]

Hmm, Tell me.

........

Ciel explained everything that happened in previous timeline, how yuuki was manipulated and how rudra wanted to use him but that backstabbed him.

"So, Its not entirely yuuki fault."

[Yes]

"Thats good then, I wanted him to live a better life in the previous timeline.
Anything else?"

[Yup, The existence of the destroyer dragon Ivraje]

"Ivraje?
There was a thing like that in previous timeline?"

[Yes, there was but it was sealed in dimensional gap but this time because of interference of a individual named 'Feldway' It seems that it'll be released in the future.]

"Wait, Who is feldway?
These things are so new."

[You said, you don't want to be spoiled thats why I didn't told you]

[Feldway is someone who wants to revive veldanava but after witnessing the war between you and yuuki in the previous timeline, he believed that you are the incarnation of veldanava thats why he didn't interfered]

"Oh......"

[There are so many new things but I suggest you should wait]

"Now, this is getting exciting.

No,no,no, wait...
I'm sure no one would be even able to put up a fight thats why you ignored them in the previous timeline."

[Thats right]

.....boring

.
.
.
.
.

After one months

"Your highness, The soldiers have returned but they are now so week that they can't even fight a little kid." Kondou said.

"Well, my calculations seems to be bit off this time, I thought 1.5 million would be enough to handle that slime."  Rudra said.

"We have underestimated them so Your highness what should we do?
Should I use the single digit to invade the tempest?"

"No, It would be waste.
I have planned something different for them."

"Yes, You highness."

"What are you going to do?" Velgrynd said.

"Hehe you'll see."

After thats velgrynd left the room.

"So what are you going to do, Miachel-sama?" Feldway said.
He was there for a long time but because of miachel mind manipulation everyone were ignoring feldway.

"No need to call me sama."
"Ah! Forgive me, Miachel."

"I think I should be a little cautious because of a little mistake I don't want the resurrection to be delayed.
So I would first dominate velzard then I'm sure Guy will hold a walpurgis after that.
When that slime will be in walpurgis I will dominate the veldora too and with that I'll have all the three true dragon factors and the true dragon itself under my control."

"That veldora might attend the walpurgis."

"Don't worry, The dino is in tempest, I would let him handle that."

"As expected of Miachel, It seems that we should summon every seraphim and insectar king as well."

"Yes, that is important too, The angels will play a big role in the war.
.
.
.

Our god is returning very soon.".

**

After 4 months

The Tempest is returned to what it was before the war, more and more citizens are visiting and the rumour that I spread using moss helps in increasing the new visitors from eastern empire too.

I spread the rumour that I forgive the eastern empire and even resurrected them to show that human can trust us and the excuse I used for their decrease in strength was because of thier resurrection.

I was on my way to labyrinth because I knew that Veldora vs Velgrynd is going to happen soon and I won't stop thier fight or anything like that because that fight gave veldora a confident boost because he was able to beat her sister.

"Hey, Veldora."

"Yo, Rimuru.
Did you come here to play?"

"No, I'm here to just see how you guys are doing."

"Heyy, master thats not how you do it."

Ramiris was there too but she ignored me or I should say she was deliberately showing me that how busy she is.

After that we talked with each other for a while.

"Hello?
Hello?"

A voice came out of the demon lord ring.

"Yes, Guy-san?"

Ah!
Rimuru, There is an emergency, I'm holding a walpurgis."

"Emergency?"

"Yeah, Right.
Velzard is taken by rudra and feldway.
I'll explain everything in meeting."

"Ok."

After that guy cut the connection.

"Now this is interesting, What in the world rudra is planning to do this time?"

[Rudra is dead]

"What?"

[Yes, Thats his skill Miachel and the goal of miachel is to revive veldanava]

"Hmm, Veldanava?
Ciel, Is it okay to leave veldora here?"

[Its okay]

Thats relief, so lets go to walpurgis.

______________________________

A little short because the next content would be walpurgis and final battle.

That was a long break btw there are only 3-5 chapters remaining so this fanfic is almost about to end.

The next chapter will be in 4 days.