The Birth of Chaos Creator I

[Everything is Prepared, Master]

"Where is the spy sent by the guy?"
[He is here]
"Let the Guy watch everything that his spy's eyes capture."

[Understood]
[Master, Now guy can watch everything on his side, want me to create a panel for you to watch whats happening the other side?]

"Nah."

[Understood]

I stood infront of the spy's eyes.
.
.
"Hello, hello?
"Guy-san, are you doing well?"

**

In a ice castle Velzard and Guy were sitting on the table and having a good chat.

"So, war should've been started by now?" Velzard asked.

"Who knows."
"Eh!
You are lying to me."

"I know you are already aware of the fact that I sent a demon there to record everything at the battle,so why are you asking me?"

"Why is my beloved guy so mad today?"

"I'm not mad, I'm just concerned that the slime don't do something ruthless again."

"Hehe,You seems to got very closer to that slime." She said while teasing.
"I am unable to have a carefree daily life after he became the Demon lord and you are saying that I've gotten close to him."

"Have you received any reports from your demon."
"No."

"Lets have some tea then."
"Mhmm."

After 10 minutes.

"Hello,hello."
"Guy-san, are you doing well?"

"What is this?" Velzard Shocked by sudden appearance of a big panel infront of her.

"It seems like he is sharing my
subordinate's views.

"Well, even if you answer I can't hear you so I hope, you are having a clear view.
By the way If you were that desperate to know what was happening here then you should've told me earlier, I would have invited you."

"Here take a look."
Rimuru showed Guy each room filled with 100k soldiers and each room was totally different from other.

"Guy, what is this?
Was there something like that in jura forest?"

"No, Thats some different space and it is not part of this world.

"Look he created the location based on different places such as that room is exactly like the underworld and the other is a vast forest."

"You must be wondering what is this?
Then let me tell you this is my dimension and here my dreams becomes reality."

"Impossible, Thats something even we the strongest race can't do.
Isn't that something that no other being except veldanava should possess?"

"You are right but why there is a being like him suddenly showed out of nowhere.
He is a very mysterious being, we don't even know at this point that he is an ally or an enemy.
If he is an ally then the game between rudra and me will meet its end with a Happy ending.
However If he is an enemy then forget about the game this world will meet its ending."

"Now, now.
Don't be so alarmed, I know you must we wondering that If i am youe ally or an enemy but don't worry I'm your ally and I'll not let this world meet its end."