First Date

It's about 10 minutes before the time we planned to meet up.
I was waiting near my office for her.

"Hello, Rimuru-san." Shizu-san greeted.

Yep I was waiting for Shizu-san because 3 days ago we planned to go to sarion together.

3 days ago

Yesterday was sure hectic, I gave Yuuki a last chance because his goal is totally different and actually not that bad.
I just hope that this time he will not turn evil like before.

To be honest, I'm so tired not physically though but mentally that now I seriously need a break and about the break I have an idea.

The same night

When I visited my house where me, shizu-san and kids live together, I knocked the door of her room.

"Oh! Rimuru-san, Thats surprising visiting me this late night.
"Yep I have something to talk to you."

"Well, Come in."

It was late night, kids were sleeping in different room, I entered her room.
"You were reading Books?"

"Yes, I really like them.
These novels are really good."

"Oh!
I never tried any books of this world book and the only things aside from study material I used to read in my previous life were Light novels and mangas."

"Oh.
I heard from my students that they are really entertaining and easy to read."

"Yep.
They are.
Here are some."

"Thanks I'll read it later."

"By the way I was here because I want to ask you that you want to visit sarion with me?"

"Sorcerer Dynasty Sarion?"

"Yes."
"Is it something for official purpose?"

"Hmmmm.
No, I just want to take a day off so I thought it would be better If we both visit their together just to have some fun."

"Oh! then I would love to."

"Ok.
We will visit there in three days
Good night."

"Ah! Ok
Good night."

Shizu's Pov

After Rimuru-san left the room.

She jumped on the bed and grabbed the pillow.

"Isn't this a date?
The two of us will visit there just to have fun.

No, No, Shizu.
You are thinking about yourself too much. He is way out of your league."
Shizu thought.

"But Even If there is a little hope I would love to advance our relationship."
She thought and after that her face went red and she buried it in the pillow.

**

Rimuru's Pov

That was more harder than what I first thought.
This is the first time I've invited a girl for a date but she might not be aware of what date is, right Ciel?

[No, Date is common in this world too]

Is that so?
[Yes]

Ciel, Are you mad?

[No, No matter what happens I'm the one who will be closest to you.]

Hehe
Thanks.

3 days later