Nightmare for Falmuth kingdom

Now, then it is the time I should punish.
The moment they took part in this invasion they become my enemy and I don't care if they are human or not if they harm my subordinates and friends, I will punish them.
They haven't killed any real person aside my clones thats why i will give them a painless death.

"Ciel, Use soul consumption to consume all the souls present here except the three prisoners of last time and the two male otherworlders"

[Yes,master]

Even they were killing my clones both of them were purposely aiming for their vitals and seemingly enjoyed through their suffering.

In a second all the soul was consumed

[Total number of soul was consumed 19772, Five person was left behind as the master wishes]

Well done, ciel.
[Fufu]

**

Hey. Hasn't anyone fled yet?"

"Oh, er, Shogo! No enemies sighted today, either, sir!"

"Pfft. How many days are they gonna waste planning their escape? Or did the merchants and adventurer bodyguards decide to share their fates with the town?"

"Ha-ha-ha! Oh, I wouldn't be so impatient," Kyoya said to soothe the clearly annoyed Shogo. "The other positions didn't have any news, either. If they're running, they'll have to go down this road. It's the only option."

"Huh. Yeah, I hope," Shogo resentfully.

Shogo continued "they are so weak that even their screams are annoying"

"Don't worry, we will make these monsters our s--

"Kyoya, look whats happening every soldier lost their consciousness"

"Hey, wake up" kyoya tried to wake up a soldier then he noticed.

"They are DeaD"

"What! Who did this and how?"

"I don't know maybe a skill but killng so many soldiers at the same time is absurd.
It seems that our soul was strong than that monster thats why we are safe"
Kyoya replied.

"Then we don't need to worry"

"No, You need to worry"

A voice came into their ear and suddenly a beautiful lady with silver hair appeared infront of him.
"Who are you?"

"Me?
I am the ruler of the monster"

"Ruler of this town is slime don't trick me"
"Why I need to? you are going to die"

"Huh, stop that bluffing.
You really think we don't know why we are safe because your skill can only kill weaker than you and we both are stronger than you"

"Hmph! As kyoyo said your skill only work on small fry like them we are stronger than them. I will not kill you I will make you my sla--

"Don't you talk too much"

The next second both of the hand of shogo was lying on the ground.

"Aah Aaaaaaaah!! help me kyoya.
M-My hand its hurt its hurt so much"

"Don't worry, your death will not be that easy now you should first watch your friend die"

"Don't be cocky. Just because you make shogo unable to fight.