Walpurgis III

I'm currently sitting with all the demon lords because Guy called us urgently.

I'm with Ultima and Ranga, It was not necessary to bring them but the other executive were insisting to let them accompany me.

Dino is not here and the reason is he betrayed us, not actually betrayed rather than he was forced to betray us.

"Sorry to calling you on a very short notice but this is very important." Guy said.

"Its okay." Everyone said.

"He is definitely in tough situation because I never thought to hear the word sorry from him but whatever. " I thought.

"So what happened?"

"Hmm, Velzard was taken away."

"What?"
Everyone face went blank including me because ciel never told me about this.

"Ciel?"
[Don't worry, Everything is according to plan, nothing bad will happen]

"Hmm, If you say so."

They all were shocked and couldn't even blurt a single word from thier mouth so I was the one to broke the silent.

"Who had taken away one of the strongest being?"

"Hmm, I won't say they took away by forcing her but it was like she willingly let them control her.

They refers to Feldway and Miachel.

Feldway was the king of phantom race and always try to brawl in the underworld but this miachel is something different and I know you are aware of it rimuru."

"Hmm, I know.
Miachel is a skill that gain consciousness and its goal is to revive veldanava."

"What? Everyone was still surprised but after I said to revive veldanava even guy seems to be shocked.

"Is it Justice king Miachel?"
"Yup."

"I heard that this skill was given to rudra by veldanava but I never imagined that it'll gain consciousness to revive its creator or old master."

"You know about something too, right guy?" Dagruel asked.

"Yup, I know that the Angelic series skill and Demonic series skills are capable of awakening their consciousness but this is the first time I saw.

By the way rimuru, what happened to rudra?"

"He is dead but one of his incarnations is under my protection."

"So he died without finishing the game with me." Guy whispered.

Then guy explained everything about Ultimate skill, Angelic series and the demonic series skill, I already know about everything but that was just me others were unaware of many things.

I also told them about dino betrayal and how Miachel is able to control the Angelic series skill

Then we planned that how we are going to keep leon safe and how we are going to fight them but
.
.
.
.

[Master, Your connection with veldora through soul corridor has been broken]

"What!?" I accidentally yelled a little loudly.

"What happened rimuru?"

Everyone was surprised by sudden change in my mood and the environment of the room suddenly became more heavy.

Suddenly something unexpected happened.

I was inside my imaginary space.

"Ciel, what happened?
Ciel?