Reaction II

Gazel, Elalude and Elumeshia was in the same room with their subordinates watching the match.

Elumeshia "King Gazel,When you signed the non-aggression alliance with this country it was not even a named country, Right?

Elumeshia asked him a Question

King Gazel was nervous because he never thought that he would sit next to the empress of Sarion but Gazel has to hide his nervousness because he has also his pride as the king of a country.

He replied. " Yes, that time this country was just a small village."

Elumeshia "Then why did you signed the non-aggression alliance with a no name nation made by a monster."

Gazel "when i first met him, I was unable to see through him.
My skill let me see through anyone and I can know their intentions but he was different even though he was a monster which belongs to the lowest race in food chain."

"Are you okay with telling me about your skill."

"Haha, there is no need to hide something from the great empress of sarion.
Elalude knew about my skill too."

"So, that was all?" She asked

"No, I investigated about him and found out that he is building a town in the great forest of jura.
Then I heard a rumour about a orc lord being defeated, I immediately realized that it was the work of that slime.
After taking the future possibilities , I came to conclusion that it'll be better to be in a relationship with this country."

"Huh.
Well, I'm sure you are happy about your relationship with this nation."

"Ah! Yes."

Match was ongoing

Everyone was surprised what was happening infront of their eyes.

"Isn't this battle supposed to be a close match?"
Elalude asked.

"When I talked with Rimuru yesterday, I was wondering why he is not even a little bit tensed,
Now I can see why."
Elumeshia said.

Gazel "This is bad, He should just finish the match."
Elumeshia "King Gazel, I heard from Elalude that he wants to cooperate with human but"

"I know but even I am confused why he is doing this.
Why is the hero not doing anything."

"There is nothing he can do."

Gazel Asked." Why?

Wait who?"

"Hmm, Its me Rimuru."

Everyone was surprised that when he entered the room.

"Why are you here?"
Is this your clone."
It was Elumeshia who asked.

"The one who is fighting there is also me and this is also me.
This is my parallel existence."

"What parallel existence?"

Gazel subordinates was surprised because parallel existence is one of the rarest sub-skill.

Elumeshia and Gazel hide their surprise because of their dignity.

Then I explained why i was treating hero's party members like that.

Gazel "So you mean to say that you have a skill that let you see when and how the other person is going to die and the hero's Party members is going to betray him and kill him.

If I'm being honest then I can't believe this."

Elumeshia " Same my mind is declining every possibility of your story to be true but they were the one who challenged you to death match so they should be ready to face the consequences.
Anyways I'm sure that you are aware of how people and other nations will see you from now."