Betrayal

In the office

Ciel, I didn't forget any tribes from the previous timeline that swore their loyalty to us?

[No Master, All the tribes that swore their loyalty to you in thier previous Timeline did the same thing again.
Also about tengu clan, they also swore their loyalty this time because you sent Hakurou and benimaru together to the village.]

Hmm.
Well It was your idea and also I did notice one thing that My Subordinates are already in the same relationship what they were in the previous timeline like benimaru has two wives,
So it was your doing?

[Well I helped them a little, I didn't wanted to ruin their relationship because of us.]

Lets tease her a little
"Ho! When did ciel became so considerate about others relationship."

[Master, I can hear you, you thought about teasing me just before telling those line.]

"Tsk!
I can't even tease you."

[Fufufu]
Well thats aside, You did a good job because it was my selfish request and i don't want them to lose anything even if they are not aware of it.

[ ^___^ ]

What Ciel did was not for others, she knew that  his Master would be sad in future, when he would get aware of what he accidentally did and the last thing that ciel wants is to get to see her master sad thats why all the things that ciel did was not for others but for her master.

Rimuru was not aware of it thats why he thought that ciel did for others but the only person ciel has feeling for is her master.

"Ciel, about Laplace what should we do?"

Then ciel thought of a plan and explained to rimuru.

"Thats good one but isn't it going too overboard?"

[No Master, Last time you let him get off too easily, this time I'll punish him for trying to hurt you.]

Well You are right about letting him off easily but-
Ah! Leave I will go ahead with your plan.

**

Yuuki was lying on the bed.

"Man this is unexpected, I thought I would leave this country once the festival is over but now i have to stay here for some days.

I'm having a feeling that rimuru-san already know about us, what do you think kagali?"

"I'm not sure boss but I think he is only suspicious of us because there is no way he can
Know the whole truth."
"Hmm
Maybe you are right.
By the way, Where is Laplace?"

"Ah!
He left the city today when you were sleeping, he didn't greeted you because he didn't wanted to bother you."

"He left the city, are you sure?"
"Yes, I can't feel his presence anymore and I was with him when he was about to leave the city."

"Hmmm, if thats the case then we don't have to worry about Rimuru-san much because Rimuru-san let him leave the city which means he is not aware of moderate clown troupes or he Don't want to deal with us right now."

"You are right, Boss."

**

Two days later

Today is the day of meeting.

Not many people were participating in it.
I asked Shizu-san that if she wants to participate or not, she said she wants to even though i warned her that I'll be going to make yuuki beg for his death in the meeting, she said she is prepared for it.