Tournament I

After 3 hours

[Master, Masayuki has arrived]

Mmmm.
Lets go and meet him, its been too long.

I Teleported infront of them.

When I suddenly appeared infront of them, His party members -

“You’re the demon lord Rimuru? Funny to see you personally greeting us at the door!”
“Well, Sir Masayuki is a renowned Hero. Not even a demon lord could afford to ignore him.”
“Hee-hee-hee! What d’you think, Masayuki? Wanna settle things right here ’n’ now?”

"My, What a harsh words from Hero's Party member,
Indeed I am Demon lord Rimuru and I am thankful for rescuing and bringing our country men.
Since you helped us this time I'm forgiving you for your behaviour but there'll be no next time."

"Hmph, Do you even know who are you talking too."

"This is Lightning hero Masayuki, he can kill a demon lord like you without any problem."

"Didn't I told you, There will be no next time." I used a little bit of my demon lord haki.
Masayuki party members fall on thier knees, I used my haki so less that masayuki can sustain.

"Since, You want to fight me that much then after 3 days

I'l fight your whole party alone in the tournament."

"Wait a min--
Masayuki wanted to say something but he was cut off hy his party members in the middle.

"You really think you can defeat the hero,
Hero masayuki will kill you.
Enjoy your remaining moments of your life."

"The skill you used only work on us but hero was standing there without any struggle, You did a mistake to challenge him."

"Hmmm, kill me?
Thats not possible.
And don't worry I'll not kill you."

"Don't make excuse, you are saying that you will not kill us because you can't.
Don't worry even if you say like that, Hero will kill you."

"You are done talking.
Since you are here, Enjoy the festival I'll be going then."

Masayuki was listening to all the thing but he was unable to do anything because of his party members foolishness he was now caught up in a match with a demon lord that makes him barely able to stand without even doing anything, his party members thought that he is standing there without any problem but that was not the case.

He wants to run from here
He wants to flee from the town but that was impossible because of his party members.

Masayuki thought for a second maybe he can beat him if he participate with Bernie,jiwu and
Jinrai.

He was feeling a bit relieved because of the fact that he can participate with his party members, he knew that his skill will makes the match fair in eyes of public even if it is 4v1.

After that he went to enjoy the festival because there were lots of Japanese things that he never saw after Coming to this World.

**

I returned back to my office.

He-hehe, I felt bad for masayuki, He will not be able to enjoy the festival today properly.

I contacted Rigurd through thought communication.

"Rigurd, come to my office."

"Yes, Rimuru Sama."