New Companions

After I gave them their respective skill, we enjoyed the feast.
No one was particularly sad about the massacre of human because i already show them the footage of the war. Kaijins brothers and Shizu-san wanted to say something but after they watched the footage of the Falmuth soldiers brutally killing children,women and men. They also seems to be convinced.
Everything went well now I Just needs to explain it to king gazel.
I don't know whether elen's father will come to check our nation or not because this time there is no involvement of elen. Anyway I don't need to worry about it, I will get the answer in few days.
Lycanthropes will also arrive in 3 days and after that I have to release Veldora too.
Ahh!! Too many works

After 3 days

Lycanthropes arrived in our town they explained how demon lord milim attacked their leader carrion but i know it was just a game played by milim. I reassured them that i will help them.

Next day

Ah! It is the time to release Veldora.
Man! Because of me he has to wait so long must be hard for him, so i want to say but he was just reading manga. He doesn't even realize that he is trapped inside me. First few days he contacts me through soul corridor but after that most of the time he ignored my thought communication. I will spoil him some manga next time so that he will not ignore my messages from next time but now i have to release him.

Ciel, release Veldora

[Understood]

"Kuahahaha. Now I am back.
I will rule on this planet and anyone
Who will defy me will be Annahilated"

"Old man, you done?"

"Kuahaha, Rimuru my friend glad to hear your voice after such a long time"

"Huh? You were Ignoring my thought communication and now telling me that you are glad to hear my voice."

"Th-that was not me, it was a problem occurred in your imaginary space i can't hear you there."
"Atleast learn to make some good excuse.
Anyway stop restraining your aura for sometime."
"Why?"
"Do It. I will explain later."

"Ok"
"Lets go outside"

**

In the city of ingracia, A lady was walking in middle of the town.

Five days has passed since her battle with the ruler of monster, She is now heading to meet demon lord luminous, normally she has to meet seven days clergy but ruler of monster has warned her and also she never trusted Seven days clergy from the start, this only left one person she can trust, It was demon lord luminous.

"Ara Hinata what makes you come here?"

"Nothing, I just want to discuss something with you."
"Do you know Ruler of monster?" Hinata asked.

Suddenly the atmosphere changed

"I cannot say that i know him but I have seen him in person.
Why do you ask?"

"Ah, the thing is I got in a fight with him"

"What! How can you fight him? Are you alright? Shouldn't you first measures the opponent strength?"

"Calm down, let me explain....."

"How can you believe a merchant?
Shouldn't you be a more cautious?"

"I Know.
I don't know but when that merchant bring shizu-sensei's death news, I lost my cool and also when i hear him giving proofs like how his face matches Shizu-sensei.
I thought the merchant was not lying"