Walpurgis I

This font Style] Explaining the overall situation

[This font style] when anyone other than rimuru is talking.

[Default font style]. When rimuru is talking to somebody.

______________________________

After i successfully gave all the primordials and their subordinates a medium and name.
I formed the black numbers again and gained most of my military power.

I held a meeting with all the executive and gave order to benimaru and shion to finish off the work in milim domain although she wants to go with me but i told her that I'll be fine and maybe benimaru will face some difficulty there so he needs a strong comrade behind his back.She agreed on one condition that she will feed me her homemade food by her hands. I ordered Shuna, hakuro and ultima to go to the clayman domain
and order the black numbers to assist them.
I told diablo to take care of falmuth kingdom, he wants to go to walpurgis but i declined because there is no one better than him except Testarossa to do this work but he already gave me a excellent result in my previous timeline so at the end i decided to let him do the same work again.

I ordered moss and souei to gather information about eastern empire and holy church.

After one week

Now it is the time to kill clayman or should i forgive him--
Nah there is no need to left him alone he will give trouble to others and also he have my Subordinates under his control, I have to take them back.
After that i met with ramiris and treyni-san was with her so

I gave treyni-san a medium so that she can be with ramiris everytime.

As for my Subordinate,
I was bringing Testarossa and carrera with me along with ranga who was resting in my shadow.

After some time the gate appeared and beautiful young lady with green hair and wearing maid dress appeared, she greeted me and when she saw my Subordinates, she lost her cool for a moment but she somehow restrain herself to interact with them because at that time she was guy's servant who came to escort me and ramiris.
We entered the gate.

Guy was there, ramiris directly went to him, then she talked with him after sometime rhein gave ramiris some cookies because guy wants to talk to me after he saw my Subordinates.

"Oh! How interesting, A guy with two primordials servants" Guy expressed his thought

"Hey white and yellow,Its been a really long time"

"Ara Guy, don't call me that anymore my name is Testarossa"
"Its been a long time guy and also don't call me yellow anymore my name is carrera"

"Hmmm, Interesting you guys got a name.

Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself to your master,I will talk to you guys after the walpurgis.
Let me have a little chat with your master"

"Hello
I am guy crimson.
Glad to meet you."

"I am Rimuru Tempest.
Glad to meet you too."

"It seems like clayman picked up a wrong fight"

"Who knows but today i only came here to kill him with my own hands."