The Main Cause

In The Eastern Empire

Rudra was in his room all alone, His consciousness was very vague and he was losing his control over his body, He was not aware of the cause of the sudden changes.

He was aware of the fact that he was losing his fragments of the soul but it was still a long time for him to lose all of his consciousness.

When he first time felt this feeling, The only thing that came to his mind was 'The Game'.
The fear of dying without finishing the game.
The Game between him and Guy.
The Game which was first played 20,000 years ago.

The Game between him and Guy was like a promise that they made to each other and it represents their friendship.

He wanted to finish the game thats why he started to rush everything, He was planning to use masayuki and the leader of the Freedom Association as a pawn but he changed his mind to use masayuki when he heard about the result of the tournament hosted by the leader of monster.

Yuuki, The leader of freedom association was also humiliated by the same monster but Rudra was aware that yuuki could be useful, He is not an ordinary person thats why he wanted to use him as his pawn and thats why he sent his one of the most strongest subordinate to appoint yuuki.
.
.
.
.

In an unidentified land where no demon lords rule.

After getting humiliated by Rimuru, Yuuki was living there with the Moderate Clowns.
One month has already passed since he left the Ingracia nation.

He is no longer the leader of the Freedom Association.
He lost all his hope to rule the world and make a world where everyone can live peacefully and the reason was the unimaginable strength of Rimuru.
When Yuuki first came into this world, he was able to make Kargil his servant, He thought that this world was with him and this world would help him to achieve his dream but that day he lost all the Hope.
Yuuki was a genius and he always thought that he would easily escape from any situation, even from the situation where he would be weaker than the opponent because his trust in himself or rather his brain was more than anything.

But everything shattered that day when everything he believed was irrelevant-

His brain
His Strength
His comrades

Everything was useless infront of that slime.

That day he felt the death.
He felt something like a endless darkness.

When he was resurrected after that, he resolved that time he would never want to taste that endless darkness again even if its cost him his dreams.
Thats why Yuuki and his friends left the place and started to live in a faraway land.

His life was going good but one day someone find him and this someone was the same person that cause the every event in the previous timeline.

In previous timeline

Yuuki's dream was same to make a peaceful world but everything changed that day when he first met damrada.

Damrada was sent by rudra in the previous timeline because rudra wanted to use yuuki.
Rudra knew that yuuki was a peculiar being, The hero was under the Yuuki thats why Rudra wanted to use yuuki as his pawn at all cost thats why he used the worst possible method.

Rudra was conscious of the fact that yuuki was a genius and he can't use him as his pawn by any direct means thats why he tried to use him indirectly.

Rudra revealed the secret of manas to yuuki, He gave him a hint to turn a skill into manas because Rudra's ultimate skill was Justice King Miachel and it was gaining a sense of self over time.
Rudra was sure that yuuki would be able to turn his skill into a manas but here rudra did the worst mistake because Rudra didn't knew about what skill yuuki possesses and Rudra always believed that his Miachel is strongest skill because he received it from Veldanava.