Fulfilling her Wish

Sometime has passed since kijin joined us, we have successfully defeated the orc disaster. This time it was not even a fight. Kijin decided to serve me. Milim came to meet me i decieved her eyes with the help of ciel. Charbdyis was defeated by me and i have successfully formed
non-aggression pact with Dwargon country and Beast kingdom Eurazania. I have decided to visit the children in ingracia and help them and also from this point my action will change in this timeline too much. Before leaving I'm going to meet Shizu-san its been a while since i spent some time with her, she was busy with shuna they are getting along well recently.
"Good morning Shizu-san and shuna"

"Good morning Rimuru-sama"
"Good morning slime-san"

Shizu-san, I am here to talk with you about childrens. I am planning to save them.

"Excuse me, I will bring some tea"

Shuna left the room maybe she thought i want to talk with Shizu-san alone.

So, you are going to ingracia?
"Yeah.
"I will be away from this town for a while, I will bring the children in the tempest and i will be going to be very busy after sometime so i want you to teach them. When i will return to the town you can go outside the city if you are feeling bored here."

"Don't worry about the children, you can leave them to me and also i am very happy here so you don't have to worry about that shuna-san is a very good girl she helps me a lot. Last thing i want to thank you again slime-san."

After that i placed a meeting and explain them about my plan. They all were worried in the start but soon they agreed.
Next day, I left the city with the kabal party then visited blumund got an adventurer card, visited the king formed an non-aggression alliance with them.
Kabal and party escorted me to the ingracia, if i have wanted then i could have used my space manipulation skill to visit there in no time but i want to spend some time with these guys since this time they won't be able to help me when Falmuth kingdom will attack on tempest.
I reached ingracia, I reduce the stats for the others so appraisal won't work on me especially yuuki. I don't need to worry about him but he can hurt Chloe and Children and thats something I don't want.
I met with him and have a sweet little talk then he take me to the vice principal and now is the time to visit them.
Last time when i saw them they had grown into adults and become so much mature. Its gonna be fun for sometime.

I Opened the door.
Hey, guys! I'm in charge of you all starting today-"

My friendly greeting was immediately countered with the slash of a flaming sword but the fire which was coming toward me vanished in an instant.

"What happened ken? You can't even land a hit on him" Alice was teasing kenya.

I started to take attendence without expecting them to respond then i called ranga out of my shadow then all the students responded me.

"My name's Rimuru, and I've been appointed to be your adviser starting today. I ain't gonna coddle you the way Shizu did, so you better be sure you understand that before anything else!"

I started things off by drilling into them the importance of polite greetings

"All right," I said with a refreshing smile. "Take your seats, everybody." Nobody moved. That sucked.
Then I told ranga to scare them, they immediately take their respective seat.

"Okay, then! I suppose you've all got something you'd like to say to me. So how about we have a little test?"

Hey!" Alice exclaimed first. "Why's it gotta be that?!"

"A test?" Ryota asked the boy next to him.

"Blehhhh!!" replied Kenya.

"I hate tests" was the more direct assessment from Chloe.

"This is all too sudden," the more intellectual-sounding Gail added. "I demand an explanation!"

"Don't worry about that I called its test but it is more like a game or a mock battle between you all and me
and also You all are not gonna die I Promise you after i save all of you i will take you to Shizu-san and also whoever pass this test I'll give them this mask"

"That mask it is of shizu sensei"

"You better be prepared my dolls gonna beat you"

"If you don't bring that dog then i will win, I will never lose to any teacher besides shizu sensei"
"I want that mask"

"Me too"

***

At the school playground.

"Listen, you all will come at me same time I will not attack you, if you take me down in 10 minutes then i will give you something special besides mask and if you can't then you all have to call me Sensei"

"Hmph, I will defeat you alone"

"Don't be like that kenya, you forgot how the fire you throw towards him vanished"

The match starts

"Take my sword's fire" kenya shouted
Gale also throw a energy ball towards me.
I take the fire attack head on not even Dodged and immediately swallowed the energy ball.

"Too bad fire has no effect on me and no attack can hit me"
My fire has no effect on him.

He also swallowed my energy ball.
"He is too strong" gale thought

"Water prison" chloe shouted

"If you accept your defeat i will cancel it if not then you will die"

"Dont worry Chloe"
The water suddenly vanished in air or precisely it was transformed in vapour.

"Berserk form is not good if you can't control it" I dodged him.

"Take this" Alice shouted

I Dodged their attacks.

The 10 minutes passed

"Sensei, you are too strong"
Gale and Chloe told the same thing to me.

"You see, I am too strong."
"So don't worry i will save you"

***
Sometime has passed, I saved all the children and also met ramiris gave her a demon servant and named him beretta.

I sent my clone to Tempest and transferred all the tempest citizens to the imaginary space. I took mjurran under myself and told her to act according to my plan.
As for Falmuth nation army, they will kill tempest citizens but every citizen will be my clone which is purposely created to be killed by them.

I told children that i will be back in a week to take them to my country and also told them not to tell anyone, they agreed easily because they seems to trust me so much.

After that i left the city knowing that someone is waiting for me but this time i will defeat her because she is not gonna hear me until I defeat her.

_______________________________________