31.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

"Nigga let me the fuck out before I scream and have my whole neighbourhood find out you kidnapping me" I shouted.

He lifted himself up from his chair and slid his fingers around my throat applying more pressure as he spoke. He licked his lips and whispered "yo whole neighbourhood know you my bitch, stop playing with me."

I groaned and sat back in my seat turning my head to face the window.

"Hakeem just let me go" I said, "I don't need to be around you."

"You don't need to be around me but I need to be around you so fuck up" he said concentrating on the road.

"Boy you best talk to me nice" I said mugging him.

"Boy you best talk to me nice" he said mimicking me.

I grabbed his aux cord and started playing some polo g- martin and gina.

Before I could even press play Hakeem grabbed my arm and held my hands. I yanked him off me.

"Why you being tough for, you ain't about to sit here and act like you don't give a shit about me" he said staring at me.

I was bored of his ass so I called DayDay, "was good bestie?" I asked.

"I'm cool, just chilling, you with Hakeem, he about to bring you-

" oh hell nah yall been plotting to bring me to yo place, yall weird." I said. "Tell yo nigga to take me back home the fuck"

He smacked his lips, "Damn nigga, you better take her ass right ova to yo crib" he said throwing up all sorts of gang signs before ending the call.

I rolled my eyes.

We got to his house and I swear I was glued to the seat because my butt was not moving for shit.

"Get yo ass up" he said taking his keys out of ignition.

"Fuck you cuh" he said getting out the car and walking over to my side of the door. He opened the door and picked me up while I was hitting him with all my might.

"Nigga I will beat the fuck out yo ass, you gon wish you never knew me..." I rambled on as he put his hands over my mouth.

"You stay talking shit with yo big mouth"

"Shut the fuck up because you eat my mouth every chance you get nigga" I said with his hands over my mouth.

I'm so fed up of this shit so I bit his hand while it was over my mouth. Ooo shit he's big mad. He automatically put me on the floor and started moving his hands about and cracking his neck.

"My 'big mouth' going to sleep because I'm tired" I said walking up the stairs to his room I stopped to add, "oh yeah yo ass better magically drop me off home before I wake up."

Hakeem doesn't give a shit about me and vice versa. I didn't want to see him right now, I just want to go home.

I went on my phone and scrolled through Instagram seeing all sorts of posts and stories.

The light in the room switched on and in walked Hakeem. I shuffled over to the end of the bed as far away from him as possible. He took of his clothe and joined me in the bed.

𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I don't even know why she so aggy, if anything I'm doing her a favour bringing her over here.

"Come here Tee" I said pulling her towards me. Damn she wouldn't budge.

"Tee?"

"You kidnapped me and you expecting me to speak to you Hakeem" she said turning around.

"I like you Tee, so small shit gon get to me bro" I said while pulling her in. I held her waist while pecking her neck as she fell asleep.

Lol that was a short POV from Hakeem but more from him in the next chapter 🥲