Questions & Answers

"Come out, come out, where ever you are." My dad laughed.

I hid in the kitchen behind the counter, covering my mouth. Why did I come back here? He said he'd kill me and I still came back.

I heard him stomp around the living room, grumbling to himself. All of a sudden it got quiet. I peeked my head over the counter to see where he was.

Suddenly, I was forced back around.

"GOTCHA!!"

••

I jolted up in a cold sweat. My heart was beating faster than normal, and I felt like I couldn't breath. I frantically looked around the room, checking if I was alone.

When I realized I was alone, I calmed down and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

Laying down, I tried going back to sleep.

"Your finally awake." I heard a dark, sinister voice say from somewhere in the room.

I jolted back up and looked around the room again. I realized that one corner was darker than the others. I studied that corner for a moment and after a few seconds I saw Lucifer standing there with a book in his hand.

It looked as if dark aura was coming from his side of the room.

"Get ready." He said. "We have things to do."

Things to do? It's still dark outside, what do we possibly have to do?

"What are we doing?" I groaned.

"There's clothes in the bathroom." He said walking out the room. "I expect you ready in 20 minutes."

He shut the door behind him and left me in the darkness. I didn't know what time it was. There weren't any clocks in the room.

I guess I didn't really have a choice. I slowly got up and went to leave the room. I turned the knob, but the door was locked.

How am I supposed to use the restroom if he locked me in the room? As if on cue, I heard a door on my left open.

I slowly approached the door and peaked through the door. Inside, was a large bathroom.

There was clothes neatly folded in the middle of the sink

There was clothes neatly folded in the middle of the sink. There was also a toothbrush and some toothpaste on top of the clothes.

I noticed there was another door. I opened it and there was a small black room with a single toilet and some toilet paper.

I undressed and turned the shower on. Letting the warm water hit my face, I began to clean myself.

••

"You couldn't find anything better than this?" I asked, spreading my arms out.

I was wearing grey, over–sized sweat pants and a hoodie.