1 p.m

⚠️Attention⚠️
These next few chapters will continue as each hour. For example, the next hour will be 2pm and it will continue like that until 12am
Enjoy!!
_________

I woke up, it was was daytime this time. I sat up and stretched, yawning and rubbing my eyes.

I looked around the room and it seemed bigger than it was last night. Looking to my left, I saw Alexander laying next to me.

He was laying in his back, one arm behind his head and the other on his stomach. He let out light snores as he slept peacefully.

I was still in shock from what happened last night. How could Lucifer just leave me like that?

I slide out of the bed and tip toed to the door. I quickly left the room and shut the door behind me. Looking at where I was, I gasped. Was this..a castle?

But the room looked to normal, although it was huge. I walked to my right, not knowing where to go. I heard talking up ahead so I continued walking.

As I walked down the castle like hall, I soon reached a grand stairwell. The commotion stopped. All eyes where on me.

There were maids, butlers, guards, villagers and more. It looked as it there was a party going on. They all gasped, and bowed.

Confused, I looked around but there was no one up here but me. I started to tip toe back since their heads were down but I bumped into someone.

"A Queen can't abandon her people." He hummed in my ear.

It was Alexander.

The people looked up and saw Alexander. They looked panicked as they all went on both knees and held their hands out.

"Good morning your majesty!" They all said.

He smirked.

"As you all may know." He started. "We will have a queen by midnight."

They all got up and cheered. He put his arm around my waist.

"Queen?? I can't be a queen!" I said. "I don't even know anything about that."

"That's why I'll teach you." He said. "And we'll both rule this kingdom."

I felt so overwhelmed. I didn't know what to do or say. Was this a joke. This has to be a joke, there's no way this is real.

I started to breath heavy. My eyelids were heavy and it was hard to stand.

"Your majesty!" I heard some people shout.

"Scarlet?" I heard Alexander say. He sounded worried. "Someone get a doctor! That's an order!"

The last thing I remember was him holding me in his arms.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up but couldn't open my eyes.

"I wonder where his majesty found a girl like this." A female voice said. "Isn't she beautiful? They'd make lovely children."

I felt scrubbed on my body. Am I getting bathe?

"Yes, but you think this is strange?" A second lady asked. "Where did she even come from? Nobody knows who she is yet they already worship her."

"You'd better not let his majesty hear that." The First Lady said. "Besides, no matter who she is or where she's from, his majesty chose her so there must be a reason."

"You're right I suppose." The second lady says.

I slowly sat up, and something fell off of my eyes. Looking down I saw that they were two slices of cucumbers.