2 p.m

Hell? That's where I am?

"So..I'm going to become the queen of hell?" I asked.

"Oh no your highness." She snorted. "You see there are many parts of hell, but his majesty is only limited to one. I heard once, that his brother was going to rule all of hell."

I jumped a little at that comment.

"Lucifer.." I whispered.

I looked up and saw she had a confused look on her face.

"Do you know him?" She asked.

"No!" I blurted. "I-I just heard about him...do you know anymore about him?"

She took my towel away and went to a closet. Surprised, I covered up my parts.

"There's so many histories about that man." She said, shuffling through the closet. "But nobody knows too much about him except the obvious parts."

"What are the obvious parts?" I asked.

She gave me a confused look but continued to answer the question.

"Well, he has two brothers and he's the middle child." She started, walking over to me with underwear.

So he has another brother?

"Is Alexander the oldest?" I asked.

"No, his majesty is the youngest amongst the three." She replied, slipping the underwear on me. "The oldest is King Donovan. He runs the largest place in hell. When translated to English, it spells 'Land of despair'. A land that'll drive almost anyone insane."

I didn't know Lucifer had two brothers. I didn't even know he had any siblings. Maybe he kept this to himself for a reason.

She went back to the closet and came out with a corset.

"Anything else?" She asked, fasting the corset around me.

"When was he born?" I asked.

She looked at me with another confused expression.

"Lord Lucifer was never born your highness." She said lowly. "He was made. I thought everyone in hell knew that."

Made? What does that even mean? She continued back and forth to the closet, dressing me as she hummed.

"Anymore questions?" She asked.

"Not at the moment." I smiled lightly.

I didn't know what else to ask without giving myself away. She soon finished up and inspected me. She clapped her hands and smiled.

"Done your highness." She said.

I looked down to see what I was wearing. I couldn't see much but I was wearing a black and dark blue dress.

When I looked back up, Ada was gone. I walked over to the door and opened it slightly, peeking down the hallway. As expected, there were people walking around.

I slipped out the room and walked down the hall aimlessly. I didn't know where to go.

"Good afternoon your highness." A maid curtsied to me.

"Good afternoon." I said back.

She was about to walk off but I called out for her. I needed help. I don't know where I'm supposed to go so I'll ask how to get to Alexander.

"Uh, excuse me?" I said.

She looked shocked as she turned around.

"Yes your highness?" She said, giving me her full attention.