3 p.m

"So where to now?" I asked.

He pointed to two large doors down the hall. We walked down the hall and he opened the massive doors for me.

Inside displayed about 20 chefs running around with ingredients in their hands. They were dashing and making tons of cakes.

My jaw dropped at the sight. Mark slammed the door behind us, getting all the chefs attention.

They gasped, stopped what they were doing and bowed with things still in their hands.

"Good afternoon your highness." They harmonized.

Once I curtsied, they all quickly got back to work. I was going to say something to Mark but was stopped by a chef.

"Wow, you're as beautiful as I imagined." She said. "Now what's your favorite flavored fondant?"

Another chef showed up. Grabbing my arm, he dragged me away from the first chef.

"What are your favorite toppings?" He asked. "What do you think about edible pearls made with rose stone dust?"

"Come one sweetie, they don't deserve your time." A female chef said, wrapping her arm around mine. "Now what do you think about hot fudge?"

More and more chefs showed up, pulling me away from Mark. Eventually, I lost sight of him and was brought to a large table.

Chefs were waiting on a line, each holding a piece of cake on a fancy plate. The first chef on line placed the his cake in front of me.

Cake testing? This won't be so bad.

The chef didn't say anything. All he did was watch as I picked up the fork and cut off a piece of cake.

His eyes followed the cake into my mouth as I chewed it slowly. My eyes lit up.

"This is amazing!" I gawked, eating some more of the cake.

"Make sure you save room for the rest of the cakes!" I heard someone shout.

When I looked up, I dropped my fork. About 30 more chef came through the grand doors, each with a large cake on a food cart.

I looked around and didn't see Mark anywhere. I guess I have no choice but to taste these cakes.

|30 minutes later|

I sat back in my seat, rubbing my stomach. I was so full, and having this corset on wasn't making it any better.

I have to get out of here somehow.

"May I use the restroom?" I asked.

"Why of course your highness." The chef said. "Please don't take too long, you have more to do today."

What more do I possibly have to do?

Without hesitation, I quickly got up and left the large dining room.

I rushed down the hallway aimlessly, just trying to find somewhere to relax.

I had too much attention today. I'm not used to all this. I was always treated like shit and I'm not sure I can adjust this quickly.

I know most girls would be happy but if they were in my shoes, they'd understand. I mean, I am grateful but I don't think I deserve the position as a queen.

I soon found myself in the empty ball room. It was huge and beautiful. I walked to the middle of the room on the smooth marble floor.

I didn't have on heels yet, so my feet quietly pattered on the floor. Soon, my patters became footsteps. Heavy footsteps.