Intruder

I woke up and heard birds chirping in the summer forest. The sun rays were shining on my face as I stretched and yawned.

I looked out the window and smiled. It looked beautiful outside. Too bad I couldn't go out and enjoy it.

Sighing, I climbed out of bed and went to brush my teeth and wash my face.

After I took care of myself in the bathroom, I went down to the living room. I didn't see Lucifer so I went into the kitchen. He wasn't there either.

Before I left the kitchen, I noticed a note on the fridge. Walking over to the fridge, I took the note from under the magnet. In red ink, it read:

ℐ'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈. 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝑔𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝒪 𝒩𝒪𝒯 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇.

~ℒ𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒻𝑒𝓇

His handwriting was surprisingly good. I slipped the note in the back pocket of my pajama pants. Guess I have the whole place to myself for a while.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal and went to sit on the couch. There was a remote on the coffee table. I picked it up and turned the tv on.

|four hours later|

Lucifer still wasn't home. I was still on the couch and ready to go take a nap. Before I turned off the tv, there was a commercial that caught my eye.

"Are you stressed? Haven't gotten enough sleep lately? We'll stress no more. Come pay a visit at Marie's Spa."

There was more to it but I didn't pay attention to the rest. A spa day would be really nice right now. I shut the tv off and headed to my room.

I didn't have any face masks or anything so a bubble bath will have to do for now.

I went into my bathroom and looked through the cabinets. I found liquid dove soap and 2 bath bombs. The bath bombs were a deep red, almost blood colored, and smelled like cherry blossom.

I ran a hot bath and undressed. I didn't have any bubble bath soap so I had to use regular liquid soap. I poured the soap into the running water and mixed it around with my hand.

I dropped the bath bomb into the water and it started foaming, slowly turning the water into a blood like color.

After the bath started to get soapy, I slowly climbed in and sat down. The hot water stung my skin, but in a good, relaxing, way.

The water smelled of roses and cherry blossoms. I shut my eyes as I soaked in my homemade spa bath.

As I slowly lowered my head into the water, I heard noises coming from outside. I quickly opened my eyes and sat up.

The noises soon turned into loud bangs. I climbed out the tub and grabbed a nearby towel. Wrapping the towel around me, I left the bathroom and looked out my room window.

I couldn't really see who was at the front door, but I knew it was a man. What was a man doing here? Why was he banging on the door?

Then it clicked to me. Someone was trying to break in. My room door needed a key to be locked, which I didn't have, so I rushed downstairs.