True colors

⚠️Attention⚠️
I got my nails done and they're a little too long so sadly you guys wont be getting pics for a while. (I draw the digital photos with my finger so it'll take too long and I really wanted to publish this chapter lol)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Lucifer and fear immediately rushed over me. Although he was smiling, I felt the murderous aura around him.

"W-what does he mean by 'future' ruler of hell?" I whispered, not controlling my stutter. "I thought you already w-"

"Is that what you're worried about right now?" He cut me off. "Go in the downstairs guest room, and don't come out until I tell you so."

"But what's-"

"Go." He glared at me.

Without any hesitations, I slipped out the tub. Attempting to quickly cover up my parts, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body.

"She doesn't need to go anywhere." Alexander said.

"What?" Lucifer asked aggressively.

Alexander scoffed. He pointed at me and smirked.

"I did come here for her after all." He dropped his finger and crossed his arms.

I looked over at Lucifer. He got out the tub, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist.

"Come on." Alexander said. "We both know that doing this the easy way makes your mission a whole lot better."

Lucifer clicked his tongue and started for the exit.

"Do what you want. Just don't bother bringing her back." He said annoyed. "She's a pain in the ass."

My eyes widened. There's no way he's serious.

"What do you mean?!" I asked running towards him.

Before I could grab him, I was suddenly grabbed, causing me to slip.

"No running in the bathroom." Alexander chuckled. "Or you'll slip and fall."

"No Lucifer, you can't leave me with him!" I cried out to him, but he kept walking.

Did that moment earlier mean nothing to him? Surely he won't really leave me. Right?

Alexander picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I yelled. "Lucifer help! Please!"

I tried to break free but it was no use. His grip was too strong.

"It's risky for you to struggle like that while wearing only a towel." Alexander said. "Just give up. I tried to warn you sooner that he was a bad person."

My face dropped. Lucifer was out of the bathroom, leaving me and Alexander alone.

I can't believe he just left me here. What's going to happen to me now? What do I even do? What can I do? So many thoughts rushed through my head.

Alexander walked to the large bathroom window, opening it without a word. The wind howled and my towel went up, causing me to flash him.