Oh, to be kidnapped

I was in the kitchen alone, making a salami sandwich. The sun was setting and there was a nice breeze coming through the window.

Lucifer was out. He said he wasn't going to be gone long and that I should stay put. He says that every time he leaves.

He didn't tell me where he went. He never does. Whenever I ask, he always says he'll be back. Plus, he's a serial killer. Isn't he supposed to keep a low profile?

As I was putting the condiments away, I heard a weird, yet familiar sound. I closed the fridge and went over to the kitchen window. It sounded like a dog crying.

I opened the window more and the crying became more clear. I closed the window and put my sandwich to the side.

I've always had a thing for dogs. They were my favorite animal. I never had one but I always admired the people who did. Walking a dog was something that I've always wanted to do but never had the chance.

Should I just ignore it? Maybe it was nothing. I went to the fridge to pour me a drink. As I was pouring myself a glass of juice, I heard the dog cries grow louder.

I couldn't just ignore this anymore. It was too painful to hear. I put on some slippers and opened the front door. The fresh warm air hit my face as I took a step outside.

The dog cries were coming from the woods. I made my way over to where the cries and whimpers were coming from. As I continued to walk, the cries started to sound faint. Picking up the pace, I walked deeper in the woods.

Soon the dog cries stopped completely. What happened to it? I hope it's okay. I decided to head back to The house. I turned around to go back but bumped into a talk figure. Looking up, I saw a man with piercing grey eyes.

He was wearing a suit and his hair was in a man bun.  He had a stubble and nice full eyebrows. His nose was perfectly centered and he had a nice sharp jawline.

"A long way from home aren't you?" He asked. "I could help you back."

His voice was a smooth kind of raspy. He had a small smirk on his face.

"I was just taking a walk." I smiled, trying to walk past him. "Thanks for the offer though."

He grabbed my arm and looked me in my eyes.

"You know you really are beautiful." He complimented as he tightened his grip.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to loosen myself from him.

"It would be a shame to let you go." He said, griping my arm harder.

"Let go of me." I demanded, raising my voice. "Your hurting me."

I tried getting away from him but I felt something hard hit my head and everything suddenly went black.

~~~

I woke up on a wood floor, my head bandaged. I was in a small room that was a little messy. There was nothing in the room but a nightstand and a window.

Although my head was spinning, I got up and stumbled over to the window. I looked out of it and saw that I was on high grounds. Too high for me to jump. I also didn't see any other buildings. There was just a road and some street lights that went far into the distance.

I walked over to the door in the room and tried opening it. To my surprise, it was open. I opened the door but quickly shut it back because I saw the guy from earlier on the other side.

The door creaked open as he walked in and shut the door back behind him.

"Look who's finally awake." He smirked.