Living with the Devil

It's been about a week since I've been kidnapped. I've been locked in my room ever since. The only time I was allowed to leave my room was to cook. 

Lucifer came in a few times to keep me company but always had to leave within the next 20 minutes. He always went to his office but never told me why. I don't let it bother me that much though.

I was on my bed reading a book when I heard my door unlock. I sat up straight and faced my door.

"Good afternoon bunny." Lucifer walked in, shutting the door behind him.

He came over and sat on the bed, taking the book from me and setting it aside. I looked at him with a concerned look in my eyes.

"I have some urgent business to take care of." He started.

"And..?" I asked confused.

"And, I'll be out for a few days." He sighed.

"Oh," I said. "I thought it was going to be something bad."

"That is bad." He said. "I don't want to leave you here alone."

I smirked.

"Is that so?" I moved closer to him. " or is it because you'll miss me?"

He grinned and pulled me into his lap, facing him.

"Your a horny little demon aren't you?" He hummed.

I blushed as he nuzzled his nose into my collarbone, inhaling deeply.

"As much as I want to stay." he started. "I really have to go.''

"I'll be alright," I said.

After a few minutes, I got off his lap allowing him to stand up and fix his clothes.

"Don't get into any trouble while I'm gone." he grinned.

"I won't." I smiled.

He left the room and I heard his heavy footsteps descend down the hall. He left the door unlocked,  so that must mean I'm allowed to leave my room.  I waited for about 10 minutes before creeping downstairs.

"Lucifer?" I called out.

The house was quiet. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of orange juice. Leaning on the counter, I slowly drunk my orange juice. I stood there in silence, lonely and bored.

I checked the house one more time to check if Lucifer was hiding somewhere. Once I was sure I was all alone, I approached the bookshelf. The same bookshelf that held many secrets and mysteries.

I pulled the book with the unique writing and took a step back. The bookshelf started to rumble. I pushed it, causing it to open slowly, creaking as it did.

The cold air hit my face as I stood at the end of the long, torch-lit hallway. I walked down the hallway, approaching the large secret office door. I turned the skull doorknob counterclockwise and entered his office.

The first thing I decided to do was look for that book. The book that always attracts me.

I went to the bookshelf that's in his office and searched for the book. Lucifer did say he was going to be out for a long time, so I know I have enough time to look for this book. Since I have enough time, I decided to check the whole bookshelf.

I found some interesting books. Books that you'll never find at a library. Most of them were about witchcraft, manifestation, hell, evil, spells, and other interesting topics. I sat through some of them and read them.  Time went by as I got distracted and read about 4 books.