7 p.m

"It's such an honor to finally meet you." The last villager said. "I can't wait to see you rule the kingdom alongside his majesty. Please, accept my blood."

He he went down on both knees and held a small cylinder glass bottle in his palms. It was filled with the man's deep, red blood. It was the same thing I've been receiving from everyone else.

I asked Alexander what that was about and he told me it was for the ceremony. I was supposed to just accept the blood and thank them.

"Thank you for your offering." I said, taking the vile from his hands. "Thank you for attending this ceremony, and I hope you deeply accept me as your queen."

"And my lord." He positioned his body to face Alexander, his head still down. "It's such a privilege to be in your presence."

Alexander nodded and the mad hurried off, giving me one last bow. I threw my head back and sighed in relief. Finally. It's over. It's time to find out the truth on why I'm here.

"Hey Alexander?" I looked at him.

"Yes my queen?" He answered.

"Is it okay if I take a small nap?" I asked. "I've done a lot today and I'm a bit tired."

He squinted his eyes as if he was trying to read me.

"But you have to pick out the theme for the ceremony." He said.

"Why don't you pick it for me?" I asked. "You can make it a surprise. I'd like that."

He kept quiet for a moment but then took my hand and kissed it.

"Anything for you." He hummed. "Do you remember where my room is?"

I nodded my head, getting up from where I was seated. He also got up and cleared his throat.

"Everyone!" He shouted, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Your queen requests a break. She's had a long day so please excuse her absence."

Everyone bowed as a reply and quietly left the large room. I tried to go follow after the people but Alexander had a firm grip on my waist. My heart started to pound a bit. Was he on to me?

After everyone left, Alexander looked down on me with a serious look on his face. I leaned back a bit as he inched closer, studying my face.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Mhm." I nodded my head.

He narrowed his eyes a little, not breaking eye contact.

"I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed." I smiled nervously. "I think a quick nap should get me back to normal."

He stared at me for a little longer before letting out a light chuckle.

"Hm, okay." He said, loosening his grip on my waist. "Would you like me to nap with you?"

"No, no it's okay." I answered quickly. "I think I need the alone time. I did meet the whole village."

He didn't reply. Instead, he let go of my waist and walked down the stairs of the built in stand for our chairs. He waved me off without looking back and left the room.

When the door finally shut behind him, I slumped back into my chair, letting out a sigh of relief. I closed my eyes and threw my head back. When I put my head back down and opened my eyes, I almost shit myself.

Standing in front of me was Hunter, his face close to mine. He had his hands behind his back and a confused look on his face.

"Jesus, you scared me." I gasped. "Why're you so close?"

"How're you not dead yet?" He asked, ignoring my question. "You should've been burnt to ashes by now."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you know where you are?" He furrowed his eyebrow, crossing his arms and backing away from me. "You're in the third level of Hell, the world of death and flames, you shouldn't be alive right now. At least not in that mortal state."

I shrugged my shoulders and got up from my seat. How was I supposed to know anyways? I don't even know how I got here.

"Do you have the map with you?" I asked.

"Why didn't you wait till the meet n' greet was over?" He asked, ignoring me again. "Your fiancée will get suspicious if you keep acting this way."

He walked towards the exit and I followed after him. Pushing open the doors, he checked both sides of the hallways to make sure the coast was clear.

"I did wait, what are you talking about?" I whisper-shouted. He didn't answer me. Instead, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to wherever he was going. I stumbled after him as we rushed down the hallway. He kept checking his surroundings to ensure that no one was following us.

I tripped over my dress causing me to fall, but before I could land, Hunter tugged me towards him so I could fall into his arms. My nose was instantly hit with a sinister, yet alluring scent. It had to be his cologne. Or some kind  of cologne. I couldn't help but to stay put for a little longer.

"Pull up your dress." He whispered in a low tone. "And move faster before we get caught." He placed me back on my feet and looked down on me, waiting for me to do something. Is he actually asking me to pull my dress up? Especially in this situation. I gave him a confused and agitated look.

He rolled his eyes and let out an annoyed sigh. He then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder with ease.

" I was trying to help you run faster without falling for me, don't flatter yourself." He said as he started to run down the hall. I kiss my teeth and held onto my headgear as I trusted him to take us to a safe location. He made a left and ran down the hall a little longer.

We soon stopped in front of a large wooden door. He took out the layout that the goat man found in the library and unfolded it. I tried to wiggle off of his shoulder but he had a grip on me. I couldn't see what he was doing but I heard him fumble with something on the door. Soon, the sound of a chain snapping and hitting the floor echoed throughout the long hallway.

Hunter then finally set me back on my own two feet. I turned around and watched as the door slowly creaked open. It was pitch black. No..more than pitch black. It was like there was a black cloud or a black wall blocking us from seeing the inside. The light from the hallway didn't even have any effect on the darkness.

Hunter then stepped over the thick broken chain and head through the door. I took a step back in slight fear as his body was consumed by the darkness. A few seconds had gone by and I haven't heard anything. I waited a little longer nervously and still nothing. Finally , I gathered the courage to say something.

"Hunter?" I called through the door. My voice echoed through the darkness. I waited for a response but didn't get one.

"Hunter, are you okay?" I called out again. Again, I didn't receive an answer.

~~~~~~

Hey..it's been a while 😅

I hope everyone's doing well , I'm going through it but I'm well enough to come back.  I'd give a reason for my absence but I know we all are back for Lucifer lol. After taking some time I thought so much for this story and I can't wait to share it with you all.

Mr.kidnapper is coming back better than ever