How it started

(This chapter will be longer than others since it is explaining the reason for this mission. I hope you all enjoy<33)

| In Dubai |

"And this will be your and Aces room," Melissa said. "That's the end of the tour darling."

I thanked her before entering my room. The whole house was amazing. How can someone have this much money?

I walked around the massive room and to the large panel window. Drawing back the curtains revealed a balcony.

I went out into the balcony and leaned on the railing,  staring at the glistening ocean water. The moon's rays shined against the water, giving it a glittery effect.

I smiled at the beautiful sight. The beach is such a pretty place. It made me feel safe. I closed my eyes and took in all the fresh ocean air.

As I was enjoying the breeze, I felt two large, cold hands wrap around my waist.

"Pretty isn't it?" he hummed. "Bunny."

Shivers ran down my spine.

"You know we're not actually engaged right?" I staggered.

"I'm just playing the role." he chuckled. "Unlike someone I know."

I shook my head lightly, letting out a quiet giggle. It was soon quiet except for the ocean waves and the faint howling of the wind.

"Come to dinner with me tomorrow night," Lucifer said, breaking the silence. "I have something I'd like you to wear."

He unwrapped his arms from around me and dug into his pant pocket. I turned around, watching him in curiosity.

He pulled out a small black box that had a golden lock on it. He then took out a small key from his shirt pocket.

I looked at him then back at the box. He handed me the key and held the box in place in front of me.

I gave him a confused look.

"Open it." He said.

Looking back at the box, I slowly inserted the key, unsure of what I was about to see. I unlocked the box and carefully opened the lid.

Inside the box was a red, diamond-shaped ring and a necklace with a red crescent moon charm. I stared at the jewelry in awe, speechless at what I was seeing.

"I knew you wouldn't like it." He mumbled, snapping the box shut.

He started to walk away but I grabbed his hand before he could get too far.

"Wait," I said. "I like it..."

He turned to face me with a slight grin on his face. He opened the box again and took out the ring.

"This is for the mission." He said, handing me the ring.

I quickly slipped it on, extending my hand to examine the ring.

"This." He paused as he took out the necklace. "This is for you."

He unhooked the necklace and started to put it around my neck. My face was close to his chest as he hooked the necklace around my neck. His masculine cologne quickly hit my nose.

My heart skipped a beat as his fingers brushed past my neck. He took a step back and smirked, fixing my hair and adjusting the necklace.

"Thank you.." I said, my cheeks feeling hot. "What kind of stone is this?"

"It's from a rose stone, only available in hell." He said. "It's pretty rare to come across."

I touched the stone with my fingers, feeling some sort of energy from it.