19. Blue Eyes Hypnotize

Relationships are connections that you form with people. Whether that connection is an intimate spark or a common interest. No matter the relation, whether you realize it or not, these people help you survive in the big bad world.

Sienna has helped me in more ways than I can remember. She made me feel like I wasn't alone, like I was normal compared to the outcast I thought I was. I wouldn't get to where I am today without her support. Sienna and I share a common interest while Nate and I hold the spark that ignited a flame.

We could crash and burn before we know it. But after smoke flies, it falls and what matters is what's left behind. I believe that we will be there for each other even through the clouds of smoke.

I realize now how much happier I've been since being with Nate. The phone calls we had never failed to put a smile on my face and the times we spent together gave me a sense of love. That feeling which I've so dearly missed since my parents died.

Laughter is the best medicine, they say, and Nate never fails to make me laugh.

I got out of the shower and my feet touched the cold floor as I wrapped myself with a towel. The sound of pots and pans hitting each other echoed through the apartment, then I heard Nate talking.

Rushing to see what the cause of the commotion was, I quickly brushed my long wet black hair leaving it to air dry, which reminded me that I needed a haircut, then put on blue silk pyjama shorts and a matching tank top.

Walking barefoot to the kitchen, smoke was evident in the air.

"Okay, then what?" Nate asked as he talked on his phone.

I looked past him to see a pot of boiling water. He was scrambling around the kitchen. It was pretty obvious he didn't have a fucking clue what he was doing.

"Do you need some help?" I asked softly as I sat on the stool by the kitchen island.

Noticing my presence, he quickly hung up the phone.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked, confused by him abruptly hanging up but then regretted asking. I didn't want to pry.

"My mom," he said as he started to drain the pasta. I looked near the stove to see a box of Kraft dinner. "I needed her help," he said embarrassed as he looked anywhere but in my eyes.

I just started to laugh, "I've never met anyone who can't follow the instructions to make Mac and cheese." He just gave me the 'please don't' look. "Let me help you," I said as I got off the bar stool.

He continued to do his thing while I tasted a piece of the macaroni. As I suspected, I was not cooked. It was even slightly crunchy.

"Uh Nate," I said looking over to him as he went to grab the milk from the fridge.

"Yeah."

"Did you try it?"

I walked over to him and put a piece of the undercooked macaroni into his mouth as my fingers gently brushed against his soft lips. He made a face as he chewed.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I really wanted to try and make you something," he said, looking defeated.

"At least you tried," I said teasingly as he rolled his eyes.

I reached for the pot and began filling it with water. "Second times a charm," I said looking back at Nate.

I helped him make it again, well more like instructed. I'll admit, I'm no chef but I've made a box of Kraft dinner before.

After 20 minutes and a few fallen pieces of pasta on my floor, he did it. I took out some bowls and divided up our glorious meal.

"Nate, I have a make or break question," I said as I went to reach for utensils. He looked at me with wide eyes and raised brows before I continued, "spoon or fork?"

"Fork," he said confidently.

"Well it was nice knowing you but I don't think this is gonna work," I said as I closed the cabinet with my hip and walked over to hand him the fork.

"Why?" He asked through mouthfuls, not wasting any time to eat.

"Who used a fork? It's just weird to me."

"Yeah well eating it with a spoon is weird to me," he said as he grinned at me which only made me laugh more.

We sat together on the couch, eating our dinner as something played on the tv.

When we were done and Nate placed the bowls on the coffee table, he reached over and ran his fingers along my exposed leg up to my thigh.

"Do you wanna have some fun?" He asked seductively.

"Don't you want to have dessert first?" I asked avoiding the way his question made my heart race.

"Yes, I do," he said as he gripped my thighs and began to spread my legs.

"That's not what I meant," I said as I tried to distract myself from Nate's wandering fingers.

"But isn't it what you want?" He asked in my ear as he bit it.

Nate brought his lips to mine and kissed me passionately as he brought me impossible closer by holding the back of my neck. He grabbed my legs from under me and laid me down on the couch. He broke our heated kiss when he ran wet kisses down my neck and left little love bites as I tried to contain my moans of pleasure.

He got to the hem of my tank top and began lifting it as he continued to leave his mark on me. He looked in my eyes for permission, not wasting any time I took my shirt off. I was left in my black lace bra and I thanked myself for anticipating this.

Nate went back to kissing my neck and I felt his hot breath in my ear as he pulled away to take my bra off and my already hard nipples were exposed. My chest was rising and falling quicker as I was excited of what was to come.

He gently kissed down my chest to my breasts as he played with my nipple between his tongue and his teeth while he stroked the other then switched to give the other attention.

My mind was in a bliss of satisfaction as I ran my hands over his toned body and pulled his shirt off, feeling every muscle tightened under my touch.

Nate hovered over me on the couch when he reached for my shorts. Sliding them down my legs and onto the floor as the heat pooling between my legs grew. He moved further down on the couch and he brought his soft lips to my most sensitive area. I bit my lip so hard, I thought I would draw blood.

He tightly grabbed my thighs as he spread my legs further apart to make more room for his talented tongue. He licked his way to my clit as I gripped the pillows which surrounded me and arched my back slightly as I moaned.

Nate looked directly into my eyes as he inserted two fingers into me then he brought his mouth back to where it once was and I was lost in the feeling of pure ecstasy.

He began pumping his fingers faster and sucking harder as the pleasure took over and I saw stars. My fingers tangled in his hair as I greedily wanted more. Then I climaxed hard.

I have never experienced anything like that before. I mean this was not my first time being eaten out but I've never felt this good before, after and during the whole process.

Nate pulled away as he licked his fingers clean. Then he brought his lips to mine and I could taste what he just tasted. When he pulled away, I just stared into his blue eyes in awe.

"Do you want more sweetheart?" He asked huskily through his eyes which were glazed over with lust.

Fuck, I think I'm in love.