1

<Sana's POV>

"What do you mean you broke up with her?" Jihyo looked at me with disbelief.

"I broke up with her." I said and shrugged my shoulders as I closed my locker.

"Sana, you've only been dating her for 3 days! What the hell happened?!" Mina asked me with the same amount of disappointment as Jihyo's.

"She wasn't a good kisser, and she's too clingy." I complained and took out my phone to check the time.

"This is exactly why you're known as 'Ms.Heartbreaker' in campus." Jihyo nagged and crossed her arms.

"Not my problem, girls love me." I said with a smug smile.

"Whatever, let's just focus on Irene's party this Saturday." Mina rolled her eyes.

"Oh wow, I'm surprised." I smirked, which made her raise an eyebrow at me. "Ms.Myoui, a.k.a, the 2nd smartest girl in our class... is going to a college party."

"So?!" Mina snarled with annoyance plastered on her face.

"You're only going 'cause a certain girl is gonna be there." Jihyo smiled teasingly.

"SHUT UP!" Mina blushed.

Time Skip : Saturday, Irene's Party.

<Third Person POV>

"Alright, who's ready to play spin the bottle?!" Irene yelled with a cup of beer in her hand, obviously drunk.

"ME!" Sana shrieked and started running to Irene like a weirdo.

Then they started playing the infamous party game, taking turns in spinning the bottle. Once it was Irene's turn, the bottle tip pointed to Sana.

"Sana, truth or dare?" Irene asked, her eyes midway closed.

"TrUtH~" Sana said with drunkenness in her voice, intoxicated by all the beer she had just consumed.

"You're known as 'Ms.Heartbreaker', which girl in your class would you NOT want to date?"

"Easy!" Sana smiled smugly, "Kim Dahyun, she's a nerd and the way she dresses is weird. She always wears oversized hoodies, denim pants, and Harry Potter glasses. Weird weird girl..." Sana answered, thinking about her classmate.

Irene nodded at the Japanese's answer. Now it was Sana's turn to spin the bottle. Due to her drunken state, she spun the bottle aimlessly. Which ended in the bottle tip pointing at her once again.

"Someone else h-has to ask the *hiccup* question.." Sana said like a maniac, her words muffled and hiccups interrupting her every five words.

"I'll do it.." Irene raised her hand. "Truth or dare?"

"DaREeEee!!" Sana yelled with a smile and drank more beer.

"I dare you to date Kim Dahyun for 2 months."

"YAH! BAE IRENE, ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Sana exclaimed angrily, flailing her arms around like they were noodles.

"A dare is a dare! You have to be nice to her."

The Next Day - Hirai Residence

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sana's cousin laughed hysterically.

"Stop laughing, Momoring!" Sana slapped Momo's shoulder consecutively.

"I- *deep breath* Can't! *deep breath* You? Date Kim Dahyun?!" Then she continued laughing loudly.