4

5 days later, everything seems to be changing. Sana would be nice to Dahyun, mostly fake but sometimes true. Tzuyu got even more jealous. Dahyun is still oblivious, and Chaeyoung started hanging out with Mina.

It was normal, at least in their world.

"Dahyunnie!"

"Dahyun-Unnie!"

Dahyun looked at both sides of the school hallway and saw Sana, her crush, and Tzuyu, her friend. Today is the day...

"Sana! Tzuyu! Hi~" She waved at both girls, who seem to be running towards her with open arms.

Both collided with Dahyun, hugging her short figure in their embrace. "I c-can't breathe..!"

Sana and Tzuyu let go and smiled widely, "Anways," Sana started. "Dahyun, can we talk in private?" She grabbed ahold of Dahyun's hand.

"Oh um, I was planning to take unnie to the café.." Tzuyu interrupted and held Dahyun's other hand.

"This is more important than food." Sana fake smiled and tugged Dahyun closer towards her.

"Dahyun-Unnie's health is more important than whatever you want to talk about." Tzuyu did the same and pulled Dahyun towards her, but Sana still had her grip on Dahyun.

"Tzuyu, I'll just meet you at the café, okay? Maybe it IS important.." Dahyun smiled sincerely and removed herself from Tzuyu's grip.

SaiDa walked away, leaving the Taiwanese with an empty hand and an empty heart. But she wasn't gonna give up, she LOVED Dahyun, and nothing was gonna stop her. So Tzuyu followed them discreetly from behind, watching their every move.

After a while, all three of them were now at the school's garden. Sana and Dahyun in front of each other, both of their hands intertwined with one another. "Why did you bring me here, Sana-chan?"

"Dahyunnie..."

The Korean raised her eyebrows at this, contemplating whether this is just another one of her antics or not. Meanwhile, Tzuyu was literally watching from the bushes, camouflaged very well but I can't explain how.

Sana cupped Dahyun's cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss, a soft one with no movement. Just two pairs of lips touching one another. Dahyun's eyes widened and she could feel blood rush to her cheeks. Her heartbeat slowly picking up speed.

'I've kissed many lips before. But hers feel... extraordinary.' Sana thought to herself.

The Japanese pulled away and wrapped her arms around Dahyun's waist, "I like you, will you be my girlfriend..?"

On the other hand, a certain Taiwanese's heart shattered into pieces. Tears were forming in Tzuyu's eyes, her heart clenching as she held her chest in pain. A frown was plastered on her face. She didn't want Dahyun to see her in this state, so she escaped quietly.

'My first love, my first heartbreak...'

Usually, Sana would be the one directly breaking girls' hearts. But, she never realizes that sometimes she breaks some hearts indirectly...

"S-Sana..." Dahyun stuttered.

Sana showed off her infamous puppy eyes and a cute smile to persuade Dahyun.

"Yes..." The Korean smiled and snuggled her face in the crook of Sana's neck. And Tzuyu? She's already miles away from that area.

She ran through the empty halls with tears running down her face. But suddenly, she bumped into a random girl. The unknown female had short black hair with bangs and was wearing a dinosaur hoodie with ripped denim jeans. What seemed like a Japanese girl, spoke, "Oh my god! I am SO sorry!"

"N-No, it's okay..!"

The short-haired girl picked up her stuff in a hurry, making the tall girl confused. "Why are you in a hurry?"

"I have to meet with my cousin's friends at the café near here."

Tzuyu chuckled bitterly, reminded of the memory. "I'm heading there too, would you like to walk with me?"

"That'd be great! I'm kinda... lost." She smiled in embarrassment, scratching her nape. "A-Are you crying..?"

"No..! Something got in my eye, that's all.."

"I'm Chou Tzuyu.." She smiled and reached her hand out.

"Hirai Momo" The latter mirrored the smile and shook the girl's hand.

...

Everything felt ethereal for Dahyun. The girl of her dreams just kissed her, asked her to become her girlfriend, and now has her arm wrapped around Dahyun as they walk through the halls.

"Is that Sana-senpai?"

"Why is she with the nerd?"

"She's too ugly for Sana!"

"I should be her girlfriend, not Ms.Nerd!"

"Sana is mine!"

"In your dreams, pabo."

Dahyun heard those whispers and removed Sana's arm, leaving the latter confused. She lowered her head and continued walking. Usually, Sana wouldn't care if her girlfriends feel insecure by the remarks of other people. But this time, she understood and saw the pain in Dahyun's eyes.

The Japanese intertwined her hand with the shorter girl and smiled, "Don't let them get to you.."

Dahyun chuckled lightly, but her smile lit up Sana's world. "Thank you, pabo."

"Always welcome, baka."

...

"Jeongyeon?" Nayeon called out.

2yeon was currently at the school's basketball court and Nayeon was caring for sweaty and tired Jeongyeon.

"Yeah?"

"What are we..?" Nayeon asked shyly. "Because I don't get it. You never asked to court me, yet you're always overprotective and possessive when I talk to other guys."

"I- Uh.."

A short pause was converted into an awkward silence, which Nayeon broke with a sad voice.

"We're nothing, right..?"

Jeongyeon's eyes widened and immediately stared at the olde Korean, "N-No! Nayeon i-it's not like tha-"

"Don't worry!" She chuckled sadly. "I get it! We're just friends..."

Nayeon stood up and grabbed her bag, smiling with a sad expression. "Take care, Jeongyeon.."

She walked away after that, leaving the other girl broken. "Wait, Nayeon. I... love you."

But it was no use, she could only whisper. Not having enough strength to chase after her soulmate.

As Nayeon walked away, she muttered to herself. "Maybe in another life, we'll be together."

...

"Mina-ssi?" A cub-like girl called.

"Y-Yes, Chaeyoung-ssi?"

"Would you like to go to the café with me? I'm meeting with Dahyun and Tzuyu!" She smiled, revealing her natural cuteness.

"It would be my pleasure!" Mina chuckled and started to walk besides Chaeyoung.

***

Soooo~

2 heartbreaks and 2 relationships👀✨