18

(A/N : This chapter is gonna be a long one because it shows the process of Sana trying to gain Dahyun's trust again. It could possibly change your mind about her, especially if you hate Sana in this story- I'M LOOKING AT YOU simp_for_mei HAHAHAHA)

<Sana's POV>

"So it was all a joke? I was a joke?" Dahyun said coldly.

"It was at first but please believe me when I say that I fell in love with you!" I cried and held her hand.

"Forget it, Sana..." She told me and let go of my hand.

...

"NO!" I screamed, only to realize that I was in my bed.

'Thank goodness that was just a dream...'

...

<Third Person POV>

Today, Sana was determined. Determined to get the love of her life back. Who could that girl be? Of course, it's none other than Kim Dahyun. One of Sana's mottos in life is 'Dress To Impress'. So she wanted to wear something that she knew Dahyun would like.

Sana checked her instagram to see which OOTD Dahyun liked and left a good comment.

'Why does Dahyun like it when I wear grunge outfits? For a bubbly girl, I thought she'd like it when I wear a soft aesthetic outfit.'

Sana has one week left to regain Dahyun's love and trust, because after that, everyone will be heading off to college and Sana wants to live with Dahyun during that time

Sana has one week left to regain Dahyun's love and trust, because after that, everyone will be heading off to college and Sana wants to live with Dahyun during that time. A famous CEO and a well-known author, the way SaiDa wants it.

Once Sana arrived at the school gates, she saw Dahyun struggling to hold a stack of books. So she immediately got out of her car and locked it, then ran to Dahyun to carry the books for her.

"Sana?"

"These are a lot of books and I don't want you to get tired." Sana smiled at Dahyun.