14

2 days later and it was finally time to announce Class 1-A's exam results. Ms.Kwon stood in front of her students and looked at the paper with a smile. It seems to be good news.

"First of all, I just wanted to say that I'm proud of all of you for making it this far." She started.

"Now let's start with your scores..."

Myoui Mina : 297/300

Son Chaeyoung : 293/300

Minatozaki Sana : 294/300

Kim Dahyun : 298/300

Im Nayeon : 293/300

Yoo Jeongyeon : 294/300

Hirai Momo : 293/300

Chou Tzuyu : 295/300

Jackson Wang : 291/300

Mark Tuan : 292/300

Jeon Jungkook : 293/300

Kim Taehyung : 294/300

Lalisa Manoban : 294/300

Kim Jennie : 296/300

Park Chaeyoung : 295/300

Kim Jisoo : 295/300

"Congratulations! All of you passed with high scores!"

The whole class cheered, knowing that their class got the highest scores in the whole Senior High Department. Class 1-A was always known to be the smartest class since Elementary.

...

As celebration, NaJeongSaJiMiDaChae decided to hang out at Sana's mansion and watch movies. But like last time, MoTzu wasn't there...

"I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING!" Jeongyeon yelled and stood up on the kitchen island.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, what the hell are you doing?! Are you drunk on alcohol or something?!" Nayeon asked Jeongyeon confusedly,

"Yes but not alcohol! I'm intoxicated with your love~" Jeongyeon said with a smirk.

"What the actual fuck?" Nayeon muttered quietly.

"So I, Yoo Jeongyeon, would like to ask you, Im Nayeon, to be my date to the upcoming prom!" Jeongyeon announced to everyone in the room.

"SAY YES! SAY YES! SAY YES!" Everyone chanted.

"So, Nayeon, yes or... yes?"

"OF COURSE IT'S A YES YOU, DUMBASS!"

Everybody cheered. Sana was howling, Jihyo was clapping like a proud mother, Mina was smiling, and DubChaeng was jumping around like kids.

"OUR PARENTS ARE GOING TO PROM TOGETHER~"

...

After a while, Dahyun was thinking of something. Something that only she was thinking about. MiChaeng couldn't think of it, 2yeon couldn't think of it, even MoTzu can't.

'Is she gonna ask me out to prom..?'

She was brought back to reality when someone suddenly covered her eyes. They were soft to the touch and felt familiar...

"Sana?"

"Correct!" Sana smiled and kissed Dahyun on the cheek.

"Come with me!" Sana told Dahyun and dragged her all the way upstairs.