3

(A/N : I'll only use Kim-Im when they are being addressed formally. Women in Korea don't change their last name even if they get married. So it's Kim Dahyun and Im Nayeon<3)

It shouldn't be bothering her, it really shouldn't. Yet here she is... Minatozaki Sana buying chocolates for Kim Dahyun. Choco Pie or KitKat? They're both kind of like chocolate-coated wafers, so why is Sana being indecisive?

'Aish! What if she likes KitKats more than Choco Pies? WAIT WHY DO I EVEN CARE-'

Her thought were cut off when a familiar Japanese voice spoke from behind. "Yah, Sanake!"

Sana was startled, "You scared me, Momoring!"

"Sorry~ What you got there? Class doesn't start in 2 hours." Momo asked, intrigued by the food in Sana's hands.

"They're for Dahyun, which one do you think she'll like more?"

"Ooh~ Is Ms.Heartbreaker falling in love?" Momo wiggled her eyebrows teasingly.

"Shut up, I'm Ms.Heartbreaker! This is my nature, baka!" Sana exclaimed and bonked Momo's head with a choco pie box.

"Owie.." Momo pouted and rubbed the crown of her head.

"First of all, ew! Second, I'm gonna go pay for these." Then she left her cousin without a warning.

Meanwhile at the Kim-Im Household, Nayeon ordered from the McDonalds Breakfast Menu because she had no idea how to cook. Even though she's than Dahyun and Tzuyu. Speaking of the Taiwanese, she was the first to come downstairs after Nayeon.

"McDonalds at 6 in the morning?"

"I can't cook.." Nayeon chuckled in embarrassment.

"Are there any breakfast wraps?" Tzuyu asked and sat down.

"Yeah, it's in the bag."

Tzuyu fished the brown paper bag, looking for the breakfast wraps. Good news is she found them, bad news is that there are no drinks. "I'm gonna go make a smoothie, do you and Dahyun-Unnie want some?"

"Peach for me, mango for Dahyun, and you?"

"Watermelon"

"Then it's settled!" Nayeon smiled and continued to stalk her crush on her phone.

"Good morning, world!~" A Korean voice yelled from upstairs, making Tzuyu confused.

"What was-"

"That was Dahyun. The girl is such an optimist that there's never a dull moment with her." Nayeon chuckled, followed by footsteps being heard.

"Good morning, Nayeon-Unnie! Good morning, Tzuyu-ssi!"

"G-Good morning, Unnie.." Tzuyu stuttered, blushing at the sight of Dahyun in her pajamas.

"Something smells good, something other than pancakes..!" Dahyun dramatically moved her arms, pretending to move the aroma to her nose.

"Y-Yeah, I'm making smoothies. You like mango, right?"

"Of course I do! Thank you, Chewy~" Dahyun smiled cutely and hugged the Taiwanese.

"C-Chewy..?" The tall girl blushed once again at the sudden nickname.

"New nickname! I love nicknames!" Dahyun exclaimed happily and tightened her grip on Tzuyu, not knowing what effect it has on her.