10

2 days have passed and Sana hasn't communicated with Dahyun yet. Ever since she confessed that she had fallen for Dahyun, she's the only girl that Sana thought about.

"I miss her.." Sana pouted as she laid on her bed, hugging the white teddy bear that was given to her by Dahyun.

And at that exact moment, Sana found herself changing into a hoodie and denim pants. Then her feet led her to the door, and surely enough she realized that she was now driving to Dahyun's house despite being on probation. That is, according to Nayeon.

Once she arrived at the Kim-Im Household, she got out of her car and picked up a small rock. She then threw a lot of them at what seemed to be Dahyun's bedroom window. Meanwhile, Dahyun was confused on why she was wearing tapping sounds at her window. Dahyun took a little peek and saw Sana waving and smiling like an idiot.

"Is that Sana?!" Dahyun whispered to herself as she waved back at Sana.

She took out her phone and texted Sana, "There's a ladder right next to flowers, you can use that to get to my window."

Sana read the message and immediately ran to where the ladder was. Excitedly, but quietly, she aligned the ladder to where Dahyun's window was. The Korean girl chuckled at the sight of a determined Sana trying to reach her window. Once Sana was close enough, Dahyun opened her window and smiled at the latter.

"So, what brings you here, Ms.Probation?"

Sana giggled cutely, "I missed you, duh."

"You're forgetting that you just made my cry a couple hours ago."

"Are you gonna let me in or not?!" Sana asked angrily, making the latter laugh.

Dahyun grabbed Sana's hand and pulled her in, but she pulled too hard, causing the two to fall on the ground. But Sana landed on top of Dahyun, then the two locked eyes. It felt weird but good at the same time?

Dahyun shoved Sana away, "You should really learn how to get inside my room without being clumsy." She blushed and stood up.

"Y-You were the one who pulled too hard..!" Sana blushed too, sitting on the floor.

"Whatever, get up, idiot." Dahyun said in a monotonous voice.

"I don't get you, Dahyun. One second you're very sweet then the next you act like a freaking tsundere." Sana furrowed her eyebrows as she got up.

"Tsundere?" Dahyun asked confusedly because she wasn't aware of the word's meaning,

"Nothing!" Sana smiled cheekily.

"Aish! Whatever, you idiot!" Dahyun spoke in annoyance, crossing her arms.

"Yah! Mianhe~" Sana pouted. She then wore a smile in which her nose scrunched and her eyes would become non-existent.

 She then wore a smile in which her nose scrunched and her eyes would become non-existent

"You're crazy." Dahyun replied but continued to hug Sana, "Did you like the bear?".

"Of course I did! It reminds me of you and your pale skin."

Dahyun let go of the hug and held Sana's arms, "Well I'm glad you did, because that bear is very special to me."

"Special how?"

"My biological mom gave it to me before... well you know."

Sana became shocked, "What?! Why'd you give it to me-"

"Because I trust you with it, Sana-chan. I love you and I know you would never hurt me intentionally, right..?"

"Y-Yeah, never..." Sana said, half-lie and half-truth, in guilt. "But, if you don't mind, could you tell me the whole story about your traumas?"

"Sure, jagi.."

The two sat down on Dahyun's bed and let silence take over for a bit. Dahyun took a deep breath and started to speak.

"Let's start with the loudness trauma. My mom died in a shooting, and that shooting took place... in my own home. I saw how they pushed down the door and held a gun to my mom's head. My mom told me to run away, of course I obeyed. But as I did, I heard loud gunshots. Very loud, at least for my age. Because of that traumatic experience, I developed a thing called 'Phonophobia'."

As Dahyun explained the first story, Sana watched in guilt. She felt bad for raising her voice at Dahyun, not knowing that it a traumatic for her.

"The next one is about my fear of being hit. Whenever someone raises their hand at me, I flinch out of fear and shock. And when they threaten to hit me or get too close as a joke, I'm reminded of... him." Dahyun said lowly.

"Who? Jimin?" Sana asked and Dahyun nodded.

"Yeah, I was in a toxic relationship with him. It was fine at first, but then he became an alcoholic. He came home drunk and would either pass out on his bed or... abuse me."

Sana quickly hugged Dahyun to console the latter while Dahyun hugged her back.

"Sana-chan..?"

"Yes, Dahyunnie?"

"Can you promise me one thing?"

"What is that?"

"Promise you won't leave me..."