6

(A/N : Imma discontinue the chapter picture thingy I always do, because my storage is almost full ;-;)

"Sana! Let's go eat lunch together!"

"Sure."

...

They went to the café and didn't expect to see everyone there. Nayeon was there, Jeongyeon was there, Momo was there, basically everyone they know.

But it was weird. Nayeon wasn't clinging to Jeongyeon, Momo was seemingly getting closer to Tzuyu, Jihyo was constantly texting someone, and Mina kept on bugging Chaeyoung.

"Hi, everyone!"

"Hi, Dahyun!"

Sana sat down on the empty seat, expecting Dahyun to sit down beside her. But...

"Dahyun-Unnie, would you like to sit with me?"

Sana's rival.

"She'll be sitting with me, Tzuyu."

"Why? Dahyun can sit wherever she wants." Nayeon remarked.

"Dahyun is my girlfriend."

"I- Touché..."

Dahyun had a surprised expression but still sat down beside Sana. She took out a brown piece of origami paper from her bag and started folding away.

Then the waitress came, asking for everyone's order. Everyone ordered the usual except for Sana.

"I would like a blueberry cheesecake with a side of you."

The waitress blushed while Sana smirked. Dahyun wasn't listening, she was busy with her origami. And clearly, everybody else saw how Sana held the waitress's hand.

The waitress walked away and Sana was greeted by multiple glares, especially from Nayeon and Tzuyu. Sana furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but continued to shrug it off.

...

Now they had to go back to the school. And as they were walking on the sidewalk, Sana held Dahyun's hand. Being completely different compared to a while ago. Such a confusing heartbreaker.

Once they reached the building, they walked towards their classrooms. Sana walked with Dahyun all the way to hers.

"This is my stop. Thanks for taking me here, Sana."

"No problem."

"Could you crouch down a bit? I need to whisper something to you."

Sana obeyed and crouched down to Dahyun's level. Suddenly, Dahyun kissed her cheek, making Sana blush. She had mixed feelings, one part was telling her that she doesn't love Dahyun, but the other says she's falling.

Next Week...

Dubu-chan

Do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?

Sure

I'm gonna be a little late tho. I need to fill my car up with gas.

...

The next day came and Dahyun was waiting for Sana at the front door. She waited for about 30 minutes before Sana came. Once she got out of the car, Dahyun immediately noticed something different.

"Why is your lipstick smudged?"

Sana was caught off guard, "Oh um- I didn't have time to make it pretty because I was in a hurry to pick you up!"