13

"U-Unnie, you don't get it- I USED to like you! But then I found out you like Sana so I'm trying to get rid of my feelings!" Tzuyu stuttered as she was in shock as well.

"Tzuyu, you know that I wouldn't accept it-"

"Tzuyu knows that very well." Momo interfered and said coldly. "She knew that ever since the day she caught you and Sana kissing. SHE'S BEEN HURTING EVER SINCE YOU AND SANA GOT TOGETHER!"

"T-Tzuyu, is that true..?" Dahyun asked.

Tzuyu nodded lowly and said, "Yes it is true..."

She then looked at Momo and Dahyun and told them,

"And I'm moving in with Momo."

...

School for the girls was weird today, Sana and Jeongyeon were no longer on probation but it seemed that two girls were missing. And those girls were Tzuyu and Momo. They have been avoiding the rest because of the accidental confession incident.

Now during lunch, they sit together alone under a cherry blossom tree at the garden.

"Hey, Tzu..?" Momo called for the latter's name.

"Yeah?"

"Are we ever gonna face them?" Momo asked sadly.

"I don't know..." Tzuyu answered and kept eating.

"You know it's up to you, right?"

"I know that, but I don't know the answer."

"Then I'll ask you another question, make sure you have an answer." Momo told Tzuyu and sat up straight.

"What question?"

"Will you go to prom with me?"

Tzuyu was beyond surprised at this point, "W-What?!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to freak you out-"Momo started rambling on and on, covering her face with her hands.

Tzuyu found this cute and held Momo's hands, slowly bringing them away from her face.

"I didn't say no, did I?"

...

Meanwhile with the lesbian couples and their lesbian protector, Jihyo. 2yeon was back to bickering and are apparently together now, MiChaeng was softer than ever, and SaiDa was feeding each other. Jihyo was just staring at them with mixed feelings.

"I wish I had a lover..."

Suddenly, a student came up to them. He was a boy, he was tall, had cute eyes, and a handsome smile.

"Excuse me?" He called.

Jihyo was already blushing, "Y-Yes..?"

"I'm Kang Daniel, you must be Park Jihyo. I'm here because the principal wants us in his office."

"O-Okay!" Jihyo stuttered and got up from her chair, escaping the couples at her table.

"Jihyo with a man, I hate men." Nayeon said in disgust.

"Same here, I'd rather have a Son Chaeyoung than a... man." Mina said with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Men are the worst, they wouldn't exist without women." Dahyun remarked and continued feeding Sana.

"My Dahyun's too cute for men." Sana said, wrapping her arm around Dahyun.

Nayeon chuckled, "Cute? Are you sure?"