15

(A/N : MAJOR DRAMA IN THIS CHAPTER. I'M WARNING YOU NOW BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SHOCKED, SAD, AND ANGRY.)

NaJeongSaJiMiDaChae and Daniel arrived at the venue and walked towards the room the school was holding the event.

Tzuyu saw them entering and immediately ran towards them, "Will you let me explain..?"

"And why would we? How do I know that you won't try to steal Dahyun from me?" Sana asked coldly, wrapping her arm around Dahyun, because she knew about the incident. She didn't enjoy the fact that another girl was interested in her girlfriend.

"I already said that I got over her!" Tzuyu exclaimed and pleaded.

"Sana, I wanna give her a chance." Dahyun told Sana and looked at her.

"What..?" Sana asked, her facial expressions changing.

"I'll be back, okay? I promise." Dahyun smiled softly and pecked Sana's lips, making the latter smile too.

And surprisingly, it had no effect on Tzuyu anymore. She was truly over Dahyun.

Tzuyu led Dahyun to the empty ballroom at the venue. She looked at her and said, "I don't like you anymore."

"Yes, at first, I had feelings for you. But I couldn't help it! Your constant affection and unintentional flirty lines! Who wouldn't fall for you?! I admit, I was jealous of Sana. I followed you two that day I saw you kiss. But then Momo-Unnie came..." Tzuyu started to explain, her tone softening in the last sentence.

"She made me feel brand new, special, and worthy of being loved. I-.. I think I like Momo-Unnie..."

"Tzuyu, I-... I don't know what to say..." Dahyun was left speechless.

"It's okay, I don't expect you to say anything anyway..." Tzuyu lowered her head.

But a sudden action made her shocked, Dahyun hugged her...

"I'll help you with Momo as an apology for unintentionally hurting you and making you keep your feelings inside for so long..." Dahyun told Tzuyu and rubbed her back.

"Thank you, Dahyun-Unnie..."

...

Dahyun got back to Sana and immediately engulfed her in the tightest hug.

"She didn't kiss you, did she?" Sana asked with a cold tone.

Dahyun looked at Sana and said, "Nope. My lips are all yours!"

"And it should stay that way. Because you, Kim Dahyun, belong to me." Sana smiled and kissed Dahyun.

Once they parted, Dahyun looked at Sana with a loving stare. "Saranghae..."

"Nado saranghae, Dahyunnie~"

...

"You look beautiful tonight, Nayeon." A man named Minhyuk told Nayeon.

"Thank-"

Jeongyeon stepped in and stood in front of Nayeon, facing Minhyuk. "Thank you but she's taken."

"O-Oh! I'm so sorry! I'll go now!" Minhyuk walked away embarrassed.

...

Chaeyoung walked around with a cold facial expression to match her outfit, and because she wanted to seem 'intimidating'.

Mina noticed this and chuckled. She looked ag the food and said, "Look, Chaeng! There's tiger and penguin cookies!"

Chaeyoung's face lit up and she smiled, "Really? Where?!"