9

RING RING A LING~

Finally, lunch break. The period of time in school which students favor because they get to escape from their thick textbooks. Every quiz, every test, every homework sheet, and every lecture just to get a lettter grade that quote-on-quote 'will determine your future'.

Sana immediately went to the nearest mall once the bell rang. She has to admit, she felt very guilty for triggering Dahyun's two major traumas. So she wants to apologize to Dahyun, and the rest of the girls because they're also mad at Sana for hurting Dahyun.

"Flowers and chocolates for Dahyun. A very large bunny plushie for Nayeon. A guitar for Jeongyeon. Jokbal for Momo. Three yogurt smoothies for Jihyo. A large penguin plushie for Mina. Strawberry milkshake for Chaeyoung. And two tickets to 'Love or Die' for Tzuyu."

With a trunk full of stuff, Sana drove back to the school. She told Mina to tell the others to meet her at the school garden since it's usually empty. Once she arrived at the school, she was struggling to hold all the bags that contained gifts. But hey, no pain no gain, right?

As expected, the others didn't even want to be there but they had no choice. Dahyun was shocked when she saw Sana holding so many things and wanted to go help her. But Nayeon and Chaeyoung refrained her from doing such actions. She looked at Sana worriedly but stood like a statue.

When Sana put the bags down, she stared at everyone and started apologizing. "Listen, I am sincerely sorry for triggering Dahyun's traumas. I did not do it intentionally because I had no idea whatsoever. I want to apologize to all of you. Starting with Nayeon-Unnie, I'm so sorry that I'm not taking care of Dahyun well. Jeongyeon-Unnie, Dahyun is like your little sister, I'm sorry for hurting her. Momoring, I'm sure you're too 'cause Dahyun is Tzuyu's friend. Jihyo, I should've known better. Mina, I know you're disappointed in me for doing such things. Chaeyoung, Dahyun is your best friend, it makes sense that you'd want to protect her. Tzuyu, I know that you care for Dahyun so I'm sorry for hurting her..."

Sana took a deep breath and walked towards Dahyun, "And you, you deserve an apology the most. I'm so sorry, Dahyun-ah. I didn't mean to do something bad to you. I thought we were having fun. I-... I love you, okay?"

Dahyun was taken aback by Sana's choice of words at the end, causing her to tear up. Sana saw this and quickly took action by cupping her cheeks and wiping her tears away with her thumbs. "Don't cry! I don't like seeing you cry.."

"I l-love you too..."

Sana pulled her in for a hug while the rest just watched with unreadable expressions.

"What are in the bags?" Tzuyu asked coldly.

Sana parted from Dahyun and wrapped her arm around the latter's waist, "Those are gifts for you guys. The bags are in order of age starting from Nayeon on the left and yours is on the far right."

Sana grabbed the 6th bag and gave it to Dahyun, "Flowers and chocolates..?"

Dahyun took it with a pout, "You're so old-schooled, pabo."

"I can't help it, you're Dahyun so it makes sense that I act like a fool around you."

Nayeon tapped Sana's shoulder, the latter turned around and saw Nayeon hugging the massive bunny plush. "If Dahyun forgives you, then I guess I do too. But I'm not fully letting you off the hook. You, Minatozaki Sana, are on probation and you are not allowed to see nor talk my sister for a week."

"WHAT?!" Dahyun and Sana exclaimed at the same time.

"Are you complaining?" Nayeon raised her eyebrow.