8

At the Kim-Im Household, Dahyun was making hot chocolate. Nayeon was... crying in her room?

"NAYEON-UNNIE! I MADE HOT CHOCOLATE! DO YOU WANT SOME?~"

Silence.

"Nayeon-Unnie?" Dahyun called and got closer to the stairs.

She started going upstairs with a cup of hot chocolate in her hands, "Unnie, are you there?"

Just then, Tzuyu came out of the bathroom and got startled by Dahyun, the person she's still in love with...

"Oh! Hi, Dahyun-Unnie!"

"Hi, TzuTzu! Have you seen Nayeon-Unnie?" Dahyun asked worriedly.

"She's been in her room all day, actually. I'm starting to get worried about the grandma."

Dahyun chuckled at the Taiwanese's remark.

"Tzu, do you like someone?" Dahyun asked bluntly, making Tzuyu shocked.

"W-What do you mean..?"

"I mean, do you have a crush on someone?"

Tzuyu started to get nervous, "N-No, why..?"

"Yes yo do, and I bet I know who it is!" Dahyun smirked.

"In your dreams, Dubu!" Tzuyu chuckled.

Dahyun then walked past her, and once she was far enough from Tzuyu, Tzuyu said something quietly.

"How can I have a crush when I'm still in love with you..?"

...

Dahyun opened the door to Nayeon's door, hot chocolate in her left hand and nothing on the other.

But she was greeted by...

"Unnie, are you crying?!"

Dahyun immediately put down the hot chocolate and let it sit on Nayeon's bedside table. She ran out of the room and came back with a white hoodie in her hands. Then she made her way to Nayeon's closet and grabbed a matching hoodie. Dahyun grabbed the remote from the holder and turned on the air conditioning. She sat beside Nayeon who was hugging her knees and gave her the tightest hug.

She cupped the older's cheeks and wiped her tears away with her thumbs. "Unnie, arms up please."

Nayeon did as told and raised her arms, Dahyun helped her put on the large hoodie. After she got it on, Dahyun put on hers. Now the two were matching.

"Now, tell me why you're sad

"Now, tell me why you're sad." Dahyun requested in a soft tone.

Nayeon sniffled and placed her head on Dahyun's lap, the latter caressed her hair for comfort.