11

"Promise me you won't leave me..."

Those words hit Sana like a truck, a vehicle full of guilt. She wanted to stay but some part of her is saying that nothing good lasts forever.

"I- Dahyun..."

Dahyun parted from the hug and stared at Sana deeply, "Please just promise me. I don't wanna lose you because I love you a lot..."

"Fine. I, Minatozaki Sana, promise to never leave you, Kim Dahyun, because I, too, love you very much."

Dahyun smiled at this as Sana looked at her lovingly. Sana held Dahyun's head and kissed her forehead to ensure that the latter is loved. Dahyun lightly pushed Sana to lay on the bed and laid down beside her to snuggle.

Sana chuckled and let Dahyun bury her face in the crook of her neck, "Y'know, hugging you is like hugging the stuffed bear you gave me."

"Well... I can't compare you to chocolate unless you want me to eat you." Dahyun smirked while Sana was blushing a lot.

"Y-Yah, stop that, you perv..!" Sana stuttered and jokingly slapped Dahyun's shoulders. Dahyun's body shook, making Sana remember her trauma.

She quickly apologized, "Oh no, wait! I'm so sorry, baby! I'll never do it again! Please don't be scared of me..!", Sana rubbed Dahyun's back to console her.

"I-I'll try not to be scared of your playful touch from now on, I'm sorry if I'm being a burden..."

"No! It's perfectly fine if you take your time, you know that I'd wait no matter how long."

...

The next day came and Sana woke up to a weight on top of her body, she slowly opened her eyes and was shocked to find Dahyun cuddling with her while on top at the same time.

"D-Dahyun! Dahyun, wake up..!" Sana whisper-shouted.

"Mmm~ Who's there? Momma?"

"Dahyun, I am not your momma. I am your fucking girlfriend for God's sake." Sana groaned and tried to push Dahyun off of her.

"Tell my why I should get off of you first." Dahyun deadpanned at Sana.

"We have school-"

"It's Saturday."

"Nayeon might see us!" Sana told Dahyun, making her shocked and wide eyed. She immediately got off of Sana and sat on her bed, wondering how the two got in that position in their sleep.

"DAHYUN! IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" Nayeon yelled from all the way downstairs.

"Oh shit, I forgot you're on probation!" Dahyun mumbled to herself.

Suddenly, someone knocked on Dahyun's bedroom door. "Unnie? It's time to eat.", it was Tzuyu.

"Quick! Hide!" Dahyun stood up and dragged Sana out of her bed. But just like last night, they tripped and Sana was again on top of Dahyun. But this time, Sana was holding herself up with her arms, making their position look... well, you know.

"I'm opening the door- WHAT THE FU-"

Sana immediately looked at Tzuyu and held a finger to her mouth, signaling her to shut up. While Dahyun was looking at Tzuyu with a 'It's-Not-What-It-Looks-Like' type of look.

"Tzuyu, what was that?" Nayeon asked loudly.

"N-Nothing, unnie! Dahyun-Unnie's sleeping and I saw a fly come near my face!" Tzuyu lied and closed the door again.