17

Dahyun tried to find a new group of friends and luckily she found four amazingly nice girls. Their names were Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa.

Including Eunwoo, all six of them were sitting together at lunch.

"So tell me, Dahyun. What happened that you left your group of friends and finally decided to accept our friendship?"

It's true, the four girls have always adored Dahyun and wanted to be her friend. Now here they are, with Kim Dahyun at their table.

"Can I speak on behalf of Dahyun? She isn't comfortable about the situation as of now." Eunwoo spoke up for Dahyun.

"Sure"

"You know Sana?" Eunwoo asked to start.

"Ms.Heartbreaker?" Lisa questioned.

"Yeah, her. She dated Dahyun as a dare because Irene dared her at a party. I don't know if Sana fell in love but all I know is-"

"She exposed her and it was revealed that Sana was dating a guy named Suho. We know, we were there." Jennie interrupted and continued for Eunwoo.

"But listen, Dahyun. I think Sana really fell in love with you. Think about the way she looks at you, the way she'd be an overprotective girlfriend, and how much she loves you. She never did that to her other girlfriends. I don't even think she's straight anymore." Lisa told Dahyun.

Dahyun looked up and stared at the four girls,
"She loves me my ass. It was a lie, even Irene said so."

"Irene has been in a lot of problems in her time here at Park Valley High. She causes drama no matter what. As far as everyone knows, Seulgi is the only one keeping her nice side from dying." Jisoo explained to Dahyun.

"I'll be back.." Dahyun stood up from her seat and walked away.

Eunwoo tried to chase after her but Lisa grabbed his wrist and said, "Let Chae do it, it's heartbreak we're talking about."

...

Dahyun stared at herself in the mirror. She saw herself crying and in her eyes she saw pain. Emotions that she's been holding in all these years just to show that she's an optimist. All the sadness, anger, and pain. Dahyun let it all out because she was alone.

Well at least she thought so...

"Dahyun?" Rosé called and entered the restroom.

"R-Rosé, didn't see you there! I'm sorry you had to see me like this!" Dahyun said and immediately wiped her tears away.

"Don't be. You're a human, humans have emotions." Rosé grabbed a tissue and gently wiped away whatever was left of the tears on Dahyun's cheeks.

Dahyun smiled softly at Rosé, making the latter mirror the action.

"Do you need a hug?" Rosé asked Dahyun, spreading her arms a little.

Dahyun nodded and melted into Rosé's embrace, feeling warmth and love, just like what she would feel before the big incident.

(A/N : blonks and thrice are starting fanwars again, so here's a fluffy DahSé moment for y'all)

"I'll always be here for you, okay..?" Rosé told Dahyun and caressed her back.

...

Remember Suho? The man you express deep hatred for? Here's what happened to him after he ended things with Sana.

Flashback

<Suho's POV>

I tried calling Baekhyun to tell him that I'll be coming back early, but he wouldn't pick up. I tried again and again but still got no answer. For one last time, I dialed his number.