The Opening

Hello. Now your probably reading this and are really confused. So let me explain, my dumbass self managed to accidentally delete this entire chapter so instead of working on another chapter I'm here doing this one. Again. I could be doing another chapter or you know, sleeping. But here I am at 2am in the morning writing a fanfiction. Please. Send help. I have a problem. Jk. You know what they say, sleep is for the weak.

With Ash, Jimmy, Paul, Green, Blue, Gold, Silver and Crystal:
Everyone was silent for a while. A long while that is was starting to get slightly uncomfortable. "Ash," Crystal began, "I don't believe it. We should tell Yellow. She will be so happy to see you. Last time we saw you, you were just a baby. Last time...," Crystal was unable to finish before she was cut off by Ash. "Last time was under different circumstances. Last time was when my father was still at home. Last time I saw my mother on a daily basis. Last time was before I lost all my friends. 15 years is a long time for things to change. And we are not telling Yellow I already have enough shit to deal with." "What do you mean lost all your friends," Gold questioned, "well, you know how I forfeited my match against Cynthia when I didn't show up 4 years ago. I was framed the night before. For attacking Cynthia before the official match. Security footage showed it looked just like me but a bit older," Ash began, "that means that...," Green yelled, "yes," Ash answered, "Red was in Sinnoh that night. Anyways Cynthia showed all my friends the footage and they turned their backs on me and I left before they found out the truth." "If they know that it wasn't you why didn't you go speak to them," Crystal asked. "It's not that simple," Ash muttered. "You see, we're undercover we really shouldn't even be here talking to you. Plus we're apart of Team Rocket and it's kinda hard to just drop that you work for Team Rocket. And they thing he's dead,"Jimmy explained. "It was on a news report from 4 years ago," Paul told them, "the reason it was believable was because Giovanni was spotted in the area." "Yea," Silver muttered, "I remember that. That's why it made no sense because I killed Giovanni before." "Did you find a body," Ash asked, "well no, but," Silver answered, "then there's your answer. You never killed him," Ash replied. "Apparently Interpol doesn't think I'm dead either," Ash started. "Ohh, don't get me started on them. Blake has been chasing us constantly," Jimmy exclaimed. "Well it's been nice catching up but I really gotta go. Gotta sign up then speak to an old friend. I'll see you all later." Ash said before walking off. When Ash was out of sight Paul immediately started talking, "Ash is not usually like that." "What," Green asked confused. "When it comes to missions he's an extremist. He'll do anything to get the mission done. Before he'd usually assert him dominance on the person he was stealing from but now he just likes to make things quicker by shooting them or snapping their necks," Paul explained. Everyone was silent. "Giovanni must be stopped," Jimmy began, "and it looks like this is the only help we'll get." "Ash will not help us. He will not betray Giovanni. Team Rocket found Ash when he was weakest and most vulnerable and they're twisted him into a weapon for him. All Team Rocket is Giovanni. Every member or grunt isn't there by choice Giovanni has something on them either he's brainwashed them or he's keeping something important to them so they won't betray him." Paul finished. "What does Giovanni have on Ash then," Gold asked "Nothing, he's been brainwashed. Ash thinks he's in control but really Giovanni is in control the whole time," Paul answered. "Then why did you two join Team Rocket," Silver asked pointing at Jimmy and Paul. "Giovanni has something over me. He's constantly threatening to burn New Bark Town and he has something over me. Marina," Jimmy told them. "I chose to join Team Rocket," Paul said. "What, why would you wa..." Silver was cut off. "To try and save Ash. I was there the night Ash was betrayed. I was unconscious and he left and then I went to confront the traitors. Ash had already left at this point. So I left as well. There was no point in me staying. I was only friends with Ash and now he was gone. A few days after the fire of Eterna Forest Ash found me and recruited me. I can't remember how long after but Ash recruited Jimmy after Ash helped in the sacking of New Bark Town," Paul explained. "He was that..." Gold clenched his fists in anger. "Ash is emotionless he doesn't care for most people save a few. Us two," Jimmy explained pointing at himself and Paul, "and I think there's one more person." "Who," Blue asked. Jimmy showed them a picture that had a girl with blue hair and a white beanie. "Who's that," Crystal asked, Paul answered her, "That was Ash's girlfriend before he got betrayed. Her name is Dawn Berlitz."