The Promise

Thanks for 900 reads. That was quick. But sorry for the wait this is a longer chapter. Enjoy the story.
With White:
White remembered all the restless nights she had. She had spent 14 years searching for the Light Stone and hadn't stopped. This tournament was the longest she had ever stayed at one place since beginning her search. She looked at the picture of Black she carried around with her everywhere. His smile. His eyes. She missed him so much. But her search had to be postponed. Black would not want her to keep searching for him when there were thousands of peoples lives on the line and that number would only increase as time went on and Team Rocket grew more powerful. She had learnt a lot from spying and tracking. She had learnt of the fate of Red's son from spying on her seniors. She hadn't spoken with them in years. Why should she, it was a waste. They were slowly collapsing, something that started with the disappearance of Red. Then she learnt that Ash had started to work with the four horsemen of Team Rocket. Well three of them, Victoria never seemed to go on missions. She had started tracking them 4 months ago. And now Ash was working with them. She saw as they killed Professor Oak, a necessary death. If she would to have revealed herself to them it put her plan in jeopardy. She was the reason the news was all over Pallet Town. She watched as New Bark Town burnt and she tracked them back to Kalos where they currently were and where she had a battle in 40 minutes. White would not admit it to herself but she had given up hope. Hope that Black could still be found. His smile was etched into her mind. She broke her trail of thought by speaking, "I'll see you again my love. I promise."

With Ash, Paul, Jimmy, Green, Blue, Gold, Silver and Crystal:
"You... you met them," Jimmy asked in disbelief. "We were told about them but never met them... why would Giovanni want you to meet them." "I don't know. He introduced us and then they left," Ash lied, "then Giovanni wanted to speak to me privately." "About what," Silver asked. "Revealing them. Out in the public. He had to come rescue me," Ash replied. "Revealed? To who," Jimmy asked. "The International Police," Ash replied," let's go for a walk, I'll show you." "Can't," Paul said, "got a battle in 10 minutes, new brackets are out." "Alright seeya Paul," Ash yelled before Paul ran off. "Follow me," Ash said. They walked for a bit, drifting further and further away from the arena until they arrived at an office. "This is it," Ash said. "Doesn't look like there's anything wrong with it," Green replied, "wait till you get inside," Ash said. Ash opened the door before walking through. The others followed shortly. Glass was shattered all over the floor, the was patches of dried blood on the floor. Everyone was silent before Jimmy asked a question, "what happened here." "I thought I was meeting with Giovanni to discuss things like we later did but Looker arrived to arrest me. I shot him," Ash replied. "Is that it," Jimmy asked, "seems like there is a lot more damage than from you just shooting someone." "Well, Blake showed up and we had a bit of a fight. I escaped," Ash said, "Giovanni rescued me. Otherwise I would've probably been killed by Blake." "So all this shit, is because you decided it was a good idea to fight someone trained in hand to hand combat," Jimmy replied sarcastically, "I am too," Ash muttered smiling a little bit, "it seemed like a good idea at the time." "You my friend are extremely stupid," Jimmy said smiling. Ash couldn't help but smile too. Jimmy had called him friend. Maybe... maybe Team Rocket was wrong. Destroying a city for order because it's the easiest way to do it. Ash scolded himself mentally, 'no,' Ash thought, 'the end justifies the means.'

With Paul and White:
Paul eyed the person standing on the opposite end of the field. She looked like a female version of Ash except more mature and older. And had blue eyes. But like Ash her eyes looked hollow and dead. He knew who she was. His senior. White. He knew this because of the leaderboard he had checked before on his Pokédex. "Hello ladies and gentlemen here we are on a fine day with the first matches on a new bracket. And I am given the honour of reading out our standings currently yet again," Mr. Goodshow yelled into his microphone enthusiastically, "in first place we have White Touko of Floccessy Town, Unova. In second place we have Green Oak of Pallet Town, Kanto. In third place we have Paul Shinji of Veilstone City, Sinnoh. In fourth place we have Jimmy Jackson of New Bark Town, Johto. In fifth place we have Red Ketchum of Pallet Town, Kanto. In sixth place we have Silver Sakaki of Viridian City, Kanto. In seventh place we have Gold Jackson of New Bark Town, Johto and finally in eighth place we have Blue Oak of Pallet Town, Kanto. These are the current top eight none of them have dropped out of the top eight since the tournament started. The finals are definitely going to be interesting. Paul remembered checking how many wins and losses the top eight had. Only 16 matches had happened and they were going onto the 17th.
1st
White Touko
Floccessy Town, Unova Region
Matches participated: 16
Wins: 16
Draws: 0
Losses: 0