The Beginning

"It has begun," White heard him say. He pulled out two things, a Pokéball and something else she couldn't recognise. The closer she looked she realised it looked like a grenade. Was he trying to kill her? He pulled the pin and dropped the grenade at his feet. Did he have a death wish? Suddenly the grenade burst into smoke, she realised what was happening. Why he was wearing his clothes inside out. Team Rockets plan was happening now. White threw a Pokéball, "Amanda use Hyper Beam," White yelled, "serperiorrr," the green snake cried as it shot a beam of light into the smoke. But Ash was gone, she looked up. He was riding steadily on his Garchomo straight towards prism tower. "Amanda use Leaf Storm," White yelled. She saw Ash say something to Garchomp then it veered to the left. Ash gave Garchomp another command but this time she could hear it, "Garchomp," Ash yelled, "Draco Meteor." "Garrrrr," Garchomp cried as it shot Draco Meteor straight into the air. White realised what he was doing. Keeping her occupied. She had to save the people who were below. "Go Barbara," White yelled before returning Amanda to its Pokéball and jumping onto Barbara.

With Jimmy:
"Jimmy," Jimmy heard two voices shout at him through all the screaming. When he looked back it was his mum and dad. "Mum, dad I have to go. I have to stop him," Jimmy explained, "we can go together," Crystal pleaded, "you can't do it alone." "Who said I was going to be alone," Jimmy replied, "I love you. Both of you." Jimmy looked over at his father who said nothing but mouthed one word. Go. Jimmy pulled out a Pokéball, "Jimmy, Jimmy please. Don't do this," Crystal cried as she began to run towards him. "It's okay," Jimmy said before Gold grabbed Crystal and held her back. "Togekiss," Gold yelled, "use Protect." Gold nodded to Jimmy. "Weezing use Explosion," Jimmy yelled, "let's go Pidgeot." Jimmy flew off to Prism Tower. Finally Crystal stopped struggling and just slumped against Gold, "hey, hey," Gold said, "it's our son. I believe in him." "Yea," she murmured but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to go wrong. Terribly wrong and it had something to do with Jimmy.

With Paul:
As Paul flew to Prism Tower he could see what had already happened to the city. Those red and black vines were everywhere. Through buildings, attacking people and they had secured the bottom of Prism Tower. 'That's probably where Giovanni is,' Paul thought to himself. That's when he saw the 4 people surrounding the perimeter of Prism Tower. "The four horsemen of Team Rocket," Paul muttered before landing on top of Prism Tower. On a platform that ran around the building. (Where Ash and Alain had fought Lysander in XYZ finale) That's when he saw the two other people there. Ash and Jimmy. They had already arrived. Both had flipped their shirts and back the right way and Ash had his jacket. They greeted him with a nod. Ash pulled out something from his jacket pocket, his Pokédex.  "What are you doing," Jimmy asked, "tapping into the speaker system," Ash replied, "to tell everyone what we hope to achieve here in hopes that bloodshed can be kept to a minimum. Go watch the other parts of the tower." Jimmy and Paul walked off leaving Ash alone. He pressed a few buttons before he had access to the speakers in the city. "Hello people of Kalos," Ash said, his voice echoing through the streets, "my name is Ash Ketchum and I have returned." Ash looked down, people were pointing at him where he stood. "But most of you might know me from the name I used in the Pokémon Masters Tournament. Red Ketchum. And I am apart of Team Rocket." Ash waited watching the people below him with shocked expressions. "We at Team Rocket hope to bring order to the world and our foothold here in Kalos will start with the destruction on Lumiose City. I give you a choice. Leave now and you will be spared. Team Rocket will not kill you. But if you choose to stay we will show no mercy, sound good," Ash finished.

With the Elite Four and Champions:
All champions and elite four members sat around the table dejectedly. No one dared to speak. After about 30 seconds of silence Cynthia spoke, "we have to do something," she yelled, "we can't just sit here while Team Rocket destroys the city." Everyone murmured in agreement except one person. Flint. "Those are some bold words coming from you," Flint said, "what are you talking about," Cynthia asked, "I remember the bright young man who challenged me 4 years ago. The bright young man who loved Pokémon with all his heart. And now I see what this man has become because of your actions," Flint pointed accusingly at Cynthia. "I made a mistake," Cynthia cried. Nobody dared speak, watching the exchange how someone would watch tennis. "We will go. Elite four members attack the bottom of Prism Tower and Champions attack top. Any objections," Flint asked, no one spoke. "Good," Flint said before walking out. Everyone followed them.