The Redemption

"Yes," Red said, "I have. And I have brought some friends."  That's when 2 people walked into the picture. Norman and Blaine. And the other dex holders walked onto the battlefield. Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum. "Rayquaza," Norman yelled, "serve me." Norman held up a meteorite in his hand. He held it up to the sky. Thats when the sky turned dark and the mostly still air picked up speed. Then a green lizard emerged from a gap in the clouds. "Rayquaza," Giovanni spat. Norman just laughed and threw the meteorite in the air. Rayquaza chomped on it in one bite. Rayquaza began to glow, changing form. When the light stopped Rayquaza had changed and the normal rainbow symbol was in front of it. "Go Mewtwo," Blaine yelled, "mega evolve." Mewtwo began to glow and change. When the glowing stopped there was a rainbow symbol in front of it. It had mega evolve into Y form. "Gah, I don't have time for this nonsense. Deal with them." Giovanni yelled. That's when the legendaries attacked.

With Ash and Dawn:
"Please," Dawn whispered, "please get up. There is still hope, please." Ash made no sign of movement. That's when Dawn had an idea. She looked at Mewtwo, who was fighting the two Deoxys. Deoxys had just used recover. "Eevee use mimic," Dawn said. "Eeveee," Eevee cried, placing its paw on Ash's cheek. 10 seconds it stayed like that. That's when she heard a groan. Ash rolled onto his back. "Hey Dawn," Ash said out of breath, "I'll be with you as soon as the world stops spinning." Ash grasped her hand weakly. When Ash finally sat up she dived on him. Hugging him, Ash patted her back awkwardly. "I'm sorry Dawn," Ash murmured, "I'm sorry about the pain I caused you. I'm sorry about everything." "There is still time for redemption," Dawn said. Ash stood up finally realising the scale of the battle. Green was fighting Articuno, Blue was fighting Moltres and Yellow was fighting Zapdos. Gold was fighting Raikou, Silver was fighting Entei and Crystal was fighting Suicune. Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald were fighting Latios and Latias. Diamond, Pearl and Platinum were fighting Sird/ Victoria and Darkrai. And Jimmy and Paul were fighting a loosing battle against Hudson, Emily and Joel. Ash realised that he was supposed to be in that battle. He turned back to Dawn, "I have to go. It's my duty," Ash said. Dawn nodded before pressing her lips to his. Ash just enjoyed the moment. "Or, I could stay here with you kissing," Ash joked, "go," Dawn laughed punching his arm slightly. "Pikachu, I want you to go with Dawn. Protect her. Swellow," Ash yelled, "let's ride."

With Norman and Giovanni:
"So the gym leader who couldn't even live his son," Giovanni sneered, "that was a long time ago," Norman answered. "Perhaps. But no matter how many walls you put up, they can all be torn down," Giovanni said. "I have no walls up, I speak only the truth," Norman replied. Giovanni pressed a button and both Zygarde changed back into the cores. Giovanni pressed another button and a red glow surrounded both Z1 and Z2. Cells from everywhere began to come to them from around the world and Zygarde began to change forms. Where the two cells stood now there was a lumbering giant. "Rayquaza use Dragon Ascent," Norman yelled, "Zygarde use Thousand Waves," Giovanni yelled. "Hyper Beam," Norman yelled, "Dragon Pulse," Giovanni yelled back. Suddenly a black shape jumped on Giovanni throwing him back a few metres. "Blake," Giovanni sneered, "hello Giovanni," Blake replied, "I wouldn't expect you to attack a city. I don't know it's just doesn't seem like your style." "Well here I am," Giovanni gestured to himself, "time to see what you're really made of Blake of the International Police."

With Green:
"Charizard use Flamethrower," Green yelled, "artiiii," Articuno cried as it launched another Ice Beam. "Charizard use Dragon Claw," Green yelled, "artiiii," Articuno cried as it collided with Steel Wing. 'I can't make any ground against it. Wait I have an idea,' Green thought, "Charizard return," Green yelled, "go Alakazam. Use agility." "Cunoooo,"Articuno cried as it used Ice Beam, "dodge," Green yelled, "use agility then calm mind," "cunoooo," Articuno cried as it used Ice Beam again. "Use Shadow Ball," Green yelled.

With Blue:
"Moltres, remember me," Blue asked, "tressss," Moltres roared before attacking Blue. "Remember," Blue said, "we fought together in Johto. We fought Team Rocket together. Burying the past only causes more pain." "Moltressss," Moltres cried before using Fire Blast. "This is gonna take longer than I thought," Blue groaned, "Blasty use Hydro Cannon." "Moltresss," Moltres cried using flamethrower. "Blasty use Rapid Spin," Blue yelled. As Blastiose spun it repelled the attack as well as getting closer to Moltres. Moltres was send backwards when it got hit. Blue didn't even mean to do it but she had found a strategy to beat Moltres.