The Plan

Thanks for 700 reads means a lot.

"What with my seniors," Ash asked. "Yes. On one of the routes outside of Lumiose City," Giovanni replied. "I was there," Ash said, "how do you know I'm not conspiring against you as well." "I don't that's why you are going to kill a high value target for me," Giovanni explained sliding over a file to that read target #4 on the front. Ash opened it and the first thing he noticed was the name. Professor Oak. "Go now. To Pallet Town. Emily, Hudson and Joel will accompany you," Giovanni said before handing him his pistol back. The four of them surfaced in Celadon game corner in inconspicuous clothes. Ash wearing what he was before but the other three in hoodies and denim jeans. "So are you all Always this tense or am I a special occasion," Ash asked curious. "When dealing with somebody of your skill set. It would make us little bit on edge," Emily spoke. "So you think I'm good at what I do," Ash asked. "No. Not really. What I've gathered so far about you is your talkative and annoying," Joel said. "Well we're gonna end up probably working together so why not get to know each other," Ash spoke. "Well we don't know if your a traitor or not so until you've proved it to us we're not gonna trust you," this time is was Hudson that spoke. "We're here," Emily said, "Interpol is crawling in this town. Take care of them first before you go after the professor." "They're camping in a house that's been long abandoned, near the lab so they can stay low and keep tabs on the professor," Hudson told him, "the house Interpol is staying at is over there." Hudson pointed in the direction and look at that it was Ash's house. "Let's go," Ash muttered. The four of them snuck up to Ash's house before Ash took out his Pokédex. "What are you doing? Calling in back up to come apprehend us," Joel asked accusingly. "No. I'm checking for heat sigs," Ash exclaimed, "15 downstairs, 10 upstairs. Follow me I know how to get us in." Ash pulled himself up to the storm drains halfway up his house and helped the others get up. And they walked on it until they found his bedroom window. "You two," Ash said pointing to Joel and Hudson, "other side of the window." "What are you doing," Joel asked. "Watch this you might learn a thing or two," Ash replied. Hudson snickered and Emily just rolled her eyes. He was beginning to like his new friends already. Ash knocked on the window waiting for an officer to open it and stick his head out. When he did Ash pulled him out immediately holding him in a choke lock and placing his other handover his mouth. When the man stopped flailing about Ash released him. "Was that good enough for you," Ash asked mockingly. Hudson had to hold back another snicker from leaving his mouth. "We'll see," Joel replied. "Keep tally, Hudson," Ash said before diving and rolling in the open window taking out the other two officers in the bedroom. Ash caught them before they fell over to prevent them from making any noise. Ash brought out his phone again checking for heat sigs. "Four in the hallway and three in other upstairs rooms that we'll deal with later," Ash told them. "Give me your pistol," Joel said. "Excuse me," Ash whisper asked. "I want to see what you can really do. Without a gun," Joel explained. Ash handed him the pistol. Ash smiled mockingly at Joel before going through the door into the hallway, there was a person there so Ash did the logical thing and kicked the guy into the wall immediately alerting everyone in the house to his presence. "Idiot," Joel muttered. "I can't be that idiotic if we haven't died yet," Ash shot back. Two people on both sides. Ash slid under the one on the lefts legs and kicked them together before grabbing one of them to protect him as the guy at the end of hallway had started shooting at him. When Ash reached him one swift kick send the guy through the wall falling to the second floor. Ash immediately saw two people coming up the stairs shooting at him so Ash threw a dead or very crippled body as them causing them to topple down the stairs. "9 of 25 eliminated," Hudson spoke mockingly. Ash had to hold back a laugh before jumping through the hole in the wall to the second floor. Where Ash immediately took out three people before the rest of the Interpol had time to react. Ash ran and took out another officer by jumping on him with his knee before rolling into the kitchen to take out another. Ash reached into the pan draw pulling out a frypan. As Ash worked Hudson was mockingly counting the people Ash took care of, "27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32," Hudson's voice caught on 32 because Ash threw the frypan at someone who had just managed to get out the door and the frypan barely made it through the doors. Ash put his arms up as if asking, was that good enough. "Emily, Go take care of the other three in the building," Joel whispered. Emily walked back into the hallway to check the other rooms. They heard some loud noises and screaming. Emily reamerged without a scratch. "Let's move onto the Professor. Then I can decide whether or not you're trust worthy," Joel said. When they made it to the lab Ash yet again Ash checked for heat sigs. Ash didn't say anything but held up two fingers indicating two people. "That either means the Professor has some back up or his assistant Tracey. Probably the latter because they're both on the computer and can I please have my gun back," Ash asked. "Joel just sighed and handed Ash his pistol. "You three wait here for my signal, it'll probably be me crashing through glass," Ash told them before rushing off. "Do you trust him," Joel asked Hudson and Emily. "Seems friendly and Giovanni seems to trust him. He hasn't done anything that seems suspicious," Hudson replied. "I like him. He's cute. I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend," Emily replied. Joel sighed and Hudson just rolled his eyes. That's when then heard glass break and then entered the lab. "10 reasons why I shouldn't kill you starting now," Ash said, "uhhh ummm," the kid Tracey stuttered. "Too slow," Ash yelled before shooting Tracey in the heart. Tracey dropped dead instantly. "Ash what," Professor Oak trailed off, "why are you doing this." Joel looked at Ash and noticed the dangerous edge in his eyes, "I have orders," Ash muttered before shooting the Professor. "Let's go," Ash said before walking off.

Back at Team Rocket headquarters, Celadon City:
"We're back," Ash's voice rang through the conference room. "Did he do it," Giovanni asked Joel. "Yes. With no hesitation," Joel replied. "Alright we need a plan. If we are to take Lumiose City we must come up with a plan," Giovanni spoke, "any ideas." Just at that moment Giovanni pressed a button and a model of Lumiose City came on the whiteboard. "The Interpol building has to go," Ash said, "if not it could give them a place to regroup. As soon as it begins have the grunts destroy the building." "If we are really going to remake the city we will have to destroy it first. We need a good vantage point. Prism Tower," Joel explained. "Or we could go sneak attack before they know what is happening most of the city is destroyed and we deal with the people who will put up resistance," Emily yelled. "We could take out the people that would be a problem before we start the plan then destroy the city," Hudson put out. "All possible," Giovanni mused, "Ash. You've been quiet. What do you think." "Prism Tower is a good vantage point. Like I said before, the Interpol building has to go. Are every grunt stationed in the city," Ash asked. "Yes, in disguise," Giovanni answered. "Have them move onto Interpol building as soon as the plan starts. Destroy it and kill anyone inside. After that have them move onto destroying the city. You have both Zygarde's correct," Ash asked again. "Yes, why does it matter," Giovanni wondered aloud. Ash got on his phone of footage of a news report on the Battle for Kalos that showed the red vines covering the city. "That was the Battle for Kalos. 5 years ago. If Zygarde can mimic the vines again this time we could be able to make a barricade," Ash explained, "Prism Tower has 4 entries so I was thinking barricade you in," Ash said pointing at Giovanni, "they'll be going after you because your the leader. The vines can also be helpful in destroying the city. Have each of them stationed at one of the entries each." "And where will you be," Emily asked. "On top of Prism Tower. Monitoring from the air," Ash spoke with confidence, "Jimmy and Paul will be there as well." That's when talk immediately rung through the room. "Hey. Hey. Shut up everyone," Giovanni yelled. "They're dex holders. They could be a problem. You all hold from the bottom, I hold from the top. Simple as that. As soon as Jimmy and Paul betray me I depose of them," Adh explained. "Well, care to explain which dex holders we need to look out for," Joel asked. Ash nodded before Victoria pressed a few buttons on her laptop and the image changed to a large picture with every dex holder on it sort of like a wanted poster. Ash picked up a whiteboard marker and began to scribble some words down onto it next to each picture of the dex holders. Red. Location Unknown. Blue. High Threat. Green. High Threat. Yellow. Possible Threat. Silver. High Threat. Gold. High Threat. Crystal. Possible Threat. Ruby. Possible Threat. Sapphire. Possible Threat. Emerald. Possible Threat. "Diamond. Possible Threat. Pearl. Possible Threat. Platinum. Possible Threat. Black. Deceased. White. High Threat. Blake. High Threat. Whitely. Deceased. Xavier. Deceased. Yvonne. Deceased. Sun. Deceased. Moon. Deceased. Jimmy. High Threat. Paul. High Threat. Gary. Low Threat. Ritchie. Low Threat. May. No Threat. Max. Low Threat. Drew. No Threat. Barry. Low Threat. Dawn. No Threat. Iris. Low Threat. Bonnie. Low Threat. Serena. Location Unknown. Goh. Chloe. After Ash was finished writing everyone looked at the whiteboard reading it. "Why did you leave last two blank," Emily asked. "Don't know them. Never met then so I can't say," Ash replied. "I think that's enough," Giovanni said, "why don't you say goodbye to your new 'friends' then you have to go back to Kalos. The images of the two kids burned into his brain. The first ones name was Goh, he had black hair and cyan eyes and looked around Ash's age maybe a bit younger. While the second one was a girl with maroon hair platted into a long ponytail. She had green eyes. "Victoria. Take him back to Kalos," Giovanni ordered, "yes sir," she replied quickly before saluting then walking off. Ash followed her. When they got the flight Ash asked her a few questions, "why did you take pity on me that day," "well. I saw a broken boy who need help picking his shit back up. You've done a lot for Team Rocket. Even before that you were going on to challenge Cynthia. I was slightly impressed that's why I didn't send  you to the training grounds straight away," Victoria replied. "How many grunts are located around the city," Ash asked. "400 to 500 give or take a few," Victoria told him. If Ash had a drink in his mouth he would've spat it all over the control pannel. "Why don't you check who you're versing next," Victoria asked, "good idea," Ash muttered. Ash clicked a few buttons until he found his next battle. The name staring back at him like a bad memory. Ash was looking at the name on his Pokédex of the person he would be versing. Paul. Shinji.

2052 Words.