The Destruction

2000 reads. Dang. 19th of July is when this story hit 1000 reads. It's been less than a month and we've already doubled that. You guys are insane.Well this book is coming to a close soon. Thank you to everyone who had given up their time to read this book, it means a lot to me. On with the chapter.

With Platinum and Sird:
"Empoleon get out of the way," Platinum yelled. But Empoleon couldn't, it's like it was stuck. "Empoleon," Platinum cried as the Pokémon was send back. "Return. Go..." Platinum was cut off, "Darkrai use Dark Void," Sird/ Victoria yelled. "Ahhh," Platinum cried as she hit the ground. "Darkrai, let's go," Sird/ Victoria yelled, beckoning for Darkrai to follow her. She arrived in her destination and nobody noticed her. "Darkrai use Dark Pulse," Sird/ Victoria yelled. "Jimmy," Ash yelled, Jimmy looked over in surprise before Dark Pulse hit him flinging him back into the cold pavement. "No," Ash yelled. Suddenly Sird was flung backwards along with Darkrai. "Ack," Sird/ Victoria yelled. When Victoria looked over, Ash was standing there breathing heavily and Paul was crouched over Jimmy's body trying to get him to wake up. She was about to call out a command but suddenly she was thrown to the ground and her jacket was ripped off of her.

With Norman:
"Rayquaza use Hyper Beam," Norman yelled, "rayyyyyy." Rayquaza roared, "Zyyyyyy." Zygarde roared as it used Core Enforcer, "Rayquaza use Dragon Ascent," Norman yelled, "gardeeeee," Zygarde cried as it used Stone Edge. Rayquaza broke through the Stone Edge and hit Zygarde dead on sending through some buildings so they ended up on the route next to Lumiose City. "Zyyyy," Zygarde cried as it hit Rayquaza with Core Enforcer. "Rayquaza use Ice Beam," Norman yelled, "Rayyyy," Rayquaza cried as it used Ice Beam instantly freezing Zygarde. "Use Dragon Ascent," Norman yelled, "rayyyy," Rayquaza roared as it crashed into where Zygarde was frozen. Giant bits of Ice crashed everywhere and Norman didn't notice one going for him. "Ahh," Norman cried out in pain as it hit him. Zygarde changed back into its cells turning normal as the mind control wore off. "Rayyy," Rayquaza cried low as it changed back to normal and went over to where it's trainer was. "Ra-Rayquaza," Norman said coughing out blood, "thank you, my friend for battling with me one last time. Thanks to you we may have saved the city." "Rayyy," Rayquaza cried in a low voice, nuzzling its dying trainer. Norman touched its face and spoke, "go. Go back to Sky Pillar, where you belong," Norman said before he fell back going limp. "Rayyyyyyy," Rayquaza roared in grief before flying off intent on fulfilling its trainers last wish.

With Red, Blake and Giovanni:
"Gah," Giovanni roared as he was hit with another punch. This time from Blake. "Where are they," Red yelled, "I-I have no idea what you're talking about," Giovanni roared. Red suddenly saw two lumps in pGiovanni's jacket. 'Of course,' Red thought to himself, 'Ruby and Sapphire have to be on the person controlling Deoxys. Red and Blake ran, Blake tackled Giovanni sending them both back. Red grabbed the bottom of Giovanni's jacket pulling it as hard as he could. Giovanni's jacket came off popping Giovanni's shoulder out of its socket at the same time. "Ahhhh," Giovanni roared. "Mewtwo," Red yelled, throwing the ruby and sapphire in the air. Blaine and Mewtwo seemed to understand because Mewtwo launched a Psystrike. The ruby and sapphire were destroyed. Red faced Giovanni again, "ahhh," Giovanni roared throwing Blake off of him and the international police officer hit their head and crumpled against the stone. "When Team Rocket is in power," Giovanni growled, "I will make a spot for you and your family. So I can torment you for the rest of your lives." Red laughed, "good luck. I don't care about Ash, he joined you after all and Leaf left 6 years ago never to be seen again. Besides, look around you. Team Rocket has lost." And it was true, the legendary Pokémon no longer had the red glow around them. The mind control had worn off.

With Blaine:
"Gah," Blaine cried as he barely avoided another attack, "Mewtwo use Psystrike." "Deoxys," both Deoxys cried as the launched Psycho Boost at Mewtwo. "Ahhh," Mewtwo cried as it was hit. "Mewtwo use Recover," Blaine yelled. They were fighting a loosing battle. That's when he heard a voice. Red's voice. "Mewtwo," Red yelled before throwing two items in the air, one red, one blue. 'The ruby and sapphire,' Blaine thought with a jolt. "Mewtwo," Blaine yelled, "use Psystrike." The shards of the ruby and sapphire glowed in the rising sun. And Deoxys began to change. It became unstable, both of the Deoxys were changing constantly in between each of the forms. Attack to defence to speed to normal and repeat. They looked like they were in pain until they teleported away. "Mewtwo," Blaine said, "you are free to go." Mewtwo nodded in thanks before also teleporting away.