The Revenge

Sorry for the wait had some things going on in my life and I started reading Pokemon Adventures X and Y and I made a new cover or whatever for this story but it is here now enjoy

After Ash finished speaking he turned and began walking away whistling quietly before being yanked back by Brock. "You think you can just walk away, after vanishing for 4 years? Do you not remember what memories we shared," Brock asked furious. " I would not like to recall any adventures with any of you, the last memories I have of all of you is you believing the wrong man," Ash threw out. "Besides, I have business to attend to with my friends who didn't throw me out," yet again Ash began walking away. Everything was silent until May Dawn called out, "please Ash just speak with us, it only has to be for 10 minutes then you can leave." Ash froze. He knew it was a bad idea to go talk to the people who were the reason he had to fake his own death, yet Ash found himself agreeing. "Fine," Ash said, "I'll speak with you for 10 minutes, but only you," he continued pointing at Dawn. " Hold on," Misty interjected loudly, "if Dawn goes and talks to you, we all go and we don't know what you are going to do," "I merely do not have the time and I gain nothing from what you are implying, Gym Leader," "why do you want to speak with Dawn alone," Iris questioned, Ash sighed realizing where this conversation would lead to, yet continued being too stubborn to back down, "I know what you are thinking, but let me confirm this with you. Yes I once did have feelings for a Pokemon Coordinator named Dawn, no I do not have feelings for a Pokemon Coordinator named Dawn anymore, no I will not battle you, yes I need to go train, no you are not my friends and yes Paul and Jimmy are my friends," the traitors were speechless with their mouths wide open in shock until a voice rang out, "you deny having feelings for the girl, yet you wish to speak with her alone. That gives me mixed ideas Ash." A mysterious voice rang out. "Who's there," Max cried out looking slightly startled, Ash sighed. "Last time I checked you had a crush on our cousin, isn't that right Paul." The traitors watched as two shadowy figures emerged from the darkness. When Jimmy and Paul finally reached the light the traitors got a good look at them, Jimmy had Black hair just like his father but Blue eyes just like his mother (the traitors didn't know that though), he was wearing denim jeans and a red jacket that he had gotten from his father (again the traitors didn't know that), meanwhile Paul still had purple hair in the same style as it was during the Sinnoh League, he was wearing a dark blue hoodie and denim jeans. "Come on Ash, you know that was a joke, we were 4," Jimmy said, "tell that to aunt Sapphire and uncle Ruby," Ash snickered, Paul also looked slightly amused. "They didn't find the joke funny," Ash snickered again, "Anyways we're wasting time, Dawn come on." The traitors watched Dawn disappear from view with Ash, meanwhile Jimmy and Paul studied the traitors with bored expressions, suddenly May turned to Paul, "how long have you known," "please elaborate on what you are trying to ask me," "How long have you known Ash was alive," May asked, annoyed, Paul smirked knowing he was getting under their skin, "a few years maybe, not sure." Paul answered. "Why do you ask," "why do we ask," Max spoke through gritted teeth, "we thought our friend was dead for 4 years now we find out he is alive and you knew this entire time," "why wouldn't you tell us," Gary yelled. "Why didn't I tell you. Here's why I didn't tell you, I barely know any of you, we can barely call each other acquainances and who's to say that Ash even wanted you to know if he was alive," Paul countered, "well, Paul and I really need to go pick up our friend and leave because we have to talk to someone, bye," Jimmy said and walked off in the direction that Ash and Dawn had walked off to. The traitors were, yet again, left speechless until Brock said, "Paul's right, Ash probably didn't want us to know. The last memories he had of us were us accusing him so why would he want us to know," everyone was silent as they contemplated all of their decisions that had lead to the moment they were in right now.

With Ash and Dawn:

Ash and Dawn walked silently. Neither of them made any indication that they would start talking, that was until Ash finally came to a halt next to a thick tree. "So," Ash began, "what are your goals and aspirations for life, Dawn." "I'm still aiming to be the best at Pokemon Coordinating," Dawn answered passionately, "Hmph," Ash muttered, "what, don't you believe in Pokemon Contests anymore," Dawn yelled. "I do not care for Contests, they are simply not worth my time. By confining a Pokemon's strength you are not allowing it to reach it's true potential," Ash replied, " a Pokemon's true potential can be reached through battling. Even if I believe that my goal has changed, I no longer care less about spouting my pointless dreams to the world, I now drown in a sea of blackness waiting to be rescued" "wha-," Dawn was shell-shocked, "I would not expect someone like you to understand my goals but I fight for the cause I believe in," Ash told her, "I am the Fighter. Just like my Father."