The Offer

Thx for 800 reads. It means so much. I started this story in like April-May so to be at nearly 1000 reads in close to half a year is a big achievement for me.

With Ash:
Lumiose City Outskirts, Kalos
Ash sighed as he landed on the ground. Throwing his parachute into the bush before walking off towards Lumiose City. They could not take any more risks. So Ash had to parachute outside of Lumiose City. It was 11am and he had to verse Paul in an hour. Ash was far from prepared. Firstly he hadn't even seen his Pokémon in like 12 hours and he was physically sore with his run in with Blake and the Interpol officers at his house. Ash straightened his jacket before entering. Ash hoped he wasn't hassled by his seniors or Jimmy or the traitors. Ash still couldn't believe that Jimmy and Paul were conspiring against Team Rocket. 'I thought Jimmy cared more about his home," Ash thought to himself. New Bark Town would definitely be targeted now. Ash thought about Paul and how Paul and Jimmy both being in the same boat. 'More people to add to the list of traitors,' Ash thought. Ash knew deep down that Paul would always betray him. It always seemed odd to Ash that Paul had joined Team Rocket. Paul had no reason to, Giovanni had nothing binding him to Team Rocket yet Paul opted to stay. Ash finally reached his apartment and his voice caught in his throat. Sitting on his bed was a woman with long blond hair with a straw hat with a Pikachu and an Eevee laying on her lap while another Eevee with a flower on in slept on the bed she was sitting on. His Mother.

With Giovanni, Emily, Hudson and Joel:
Team Rocket Headquarters, Celadon City, Kanto
"I have an assignment for you three," Giovanni said, "due to one of our members betrayal we will show what happens when you defy me. Leave no survivors. After you are done head to Kalos and stay undercover, look out for Interpol and wait for it to begin." Giovanni walked out the door. "Johto eh, we haven't been there in a while," Hudson attempted to make small talk. "Do any of you ever think this is wrong," Emily asked quietly, "like we were just having a meeting about razing a city to nothing and who we should kill first if anyone try's to stop us." "I have my doubts but we're doing it for a good cause. Order. If the regions are united then it would be easier to stop say a rampaging legendary Pokémon," Joel answered. "We're doing it for the right end. But the means we use are the easiest to achieve what we want," Hudson added. "Good. We all feel the same," Emily muttered, "let's go."

2 Hours Later:
New Bark Town, Johto
Emily, Hudson and Joel touched down near New Bark Town. "I'll stay back and relay info to you and take care of the Police Force if they come," Joel said patting his M24 Sniper Rifle, "I'll go over to that hill." Joel pointed at it before flying off. "I guess it's just you and me sunshine," Hudson winked, "or have you got your eyes for our new friends, Ash." Emily didn't respond but the pink colour of her cheeks made it obvious. "I'm pretty sure the house that Interpol had taken over was Ash's old house," Emily said, "I saw some photos of him on display. Clearly Interpol didn't plan on staying at that house. He looked younger. 16ish. He was in a photo with the two traitors." "I think you're right," Hudson replied, "he definitely had a reaction to that house. He knew exactly where the pans were in the kitchen and when he kicked the guy through the wall he knew it wouldn't break. Seems more than a coincidence to me." "We're here. Shut up," Emily quickly said. "Go behind that house," Hudson said Ponting to a two storey house off slightly to the side. "How many people we talkin' Joel," Hudson spoke into his earpiece, "from what I can tell. 30-40ish give or take a few. Do you want me to start picking them off now," Joel asked, "no, no. Wait. Me and Emily will draw them outside and then you go," Hudson explained, "copy," was all Joel said before the channel went silent. "Time to go to work," Hudson muttered bringing out a Pokeball. Emily did the same. "Go Metagross," Hudson yelled. "Go Tyranitar," Emily yelled. "Use Hyper Beam," they both yelled. "Metagrossss/Tyranitarrrr," both Pokémon cried out as they launched their attacks destroying two houses simultaneously. Emily peaked around the corner and saw that most of the people had come out of their houses. "Don't shoot yet. Get your Hydregon to create a ring of fire around the town so no one can escape," Hudson told Joel through his earpiece. Hudson waited 10 seconds. 15 seconds. 20 seconds. Until they heard the roar of Hydregon as it surrounded the town in fire. That's when the first body hit the floor.